There is talk of a MEET & GREET & EAT!!!!

madmonk said:
how bout hotdogs and a bonfire and a quick run through the hornets nest. Mud Devils speak up. DPG meet and put a dent in your rig!:driver:

Now that sounds good.

StudNuts said:
Alot more, but when the MDs have an open invite for a fun day of wheeling, people somehow get some uncharted disease, their rig mysteriously breaks down, their neighbors getting married, its too hot, etc, etc.
I talked w/MADMONK about this, I work Fri,Sat,Sun. every other wk -12hr shifts, Every single open invite has been on a wknd that I'm working:mad: , not that it matters now cause my junk is gonna be down for a while but I would like to at least come watch sometime, Irony really sux-:flipoff2:

yeah as have I, I have always wanted to tag along with some of the mud devils and ride with them. Ive never been to DPG or anywhere other the ure.
*Hint*

GONOVRIT said:
I talked w/MADMONK about this, I work Fri,Sat,Sun. every other wk -12hr shifts, Every single open invite has been on a wknd that I'm working:mad: , not that it matters now cause my junk is gonna be down for a while but I would like to at least come watch sometime, Irony really sux-:flipoff2:

Some times you have to prioritize, make the call,..."I just don't feel like comming in today" not a lie, a bad day wheeling is better than a good day at work.

My only issue is distance. I can only ride so often and funds come into play also. Been there once on a "private showing I guess you'd say. The place is awesome. Beats the heck out of URE as far as difficulty. But URE is Ok for just trail riding. Better when it's wet so I have heard.

BIGWOODY, madmonk, buggybuilder, StudNuts...whoever...

are the Mud Devil's willing to host the NC4x4 crowd on Saturday 1/14? I know ya'll have hosted whoever is willing to come on your previous open rides, but I wasn't sure what your schedule over the winter was...

I think a bonfire would be a great idea...full day of wheelin', and not having to worry about heading off to a restaurant anywhere...

Greg

Yeah id love to go wheelin with some of the mud devils, but id need to ride with someone since my jeep is on medical leave right now.

I'd like to come out but I dunno If I'll be done with my swap by then, so I may have to bum a ride from someone. I don't think my Subaru would be able to handle DPG.... yet:flipoff2:

who's cooking?

i always have an open seat, and madmonk, can we do something other than the hornet's nest, that thing kicks my ass...

pheery said:
who's cooking? ...

I thought it was going to be catered?

pheery said:
can we do something other than the hornet's nest, that thing kicks my ass...

tell me about it, kicked my rigs rear-end!

seriously, does anybody have a pig cooker

greg slade said:
seriously, does anybody have a pig cooker

Ya know, as many welders, torches and people getting away from oil heat, you would think there would be some cookers around!

yeah I wouldnt mind lending a hand and helping cook. and that sounds really good right about now havnt had a good cooked meal in awhile :)

I wouldn't mind doing some "woman's work" either. Authentic WI beer brats are my specialty and usually what I serve during wrenching at my place. :D Some of the folks here can even attest to them.

Yeah Ill bring the digi camera and get alot of pictures to post up.

Back