There is talk of a MEET & GREET & EAT!!!!

ord.sgt.26NC said:
Hey Bobby,down east sauce ain't worth 2 cents if the wood you use is hickory.Gotta use oak or gas.

Mr. Flatlander,
How you been? I've missed ya'll. You're just the guy to help.....
I'm an oak kinda guy at heart, but you can't completly knock out the hickory when cooked right. I've been known to mix it up. Have you ever tried maple wood? it adds a little sweet taste to it.
"I cook on coals not natural gas if that ani't country..."
I know that's not how the song goes(that's my version)
You must have had some of that 99% ketchup sause on hickory from Lexington.:eek: (i couldn't fing a smile that was puking) My sause is more like the eastern style than the lex style. I'm not saying it's traditional "eastern style", but It's close(even closer if'n ya'll come up and help) I'll never get the flat lands & salt water outta my blood.

I also figured we would do half plain for those that don't like sause and they could dround it in ketchup:)

sounding like a plan with support & logistics...
Where to get some proten? and sides like hush puppies, slaw or some thing easy like that...

Joel said:
I wouldn't mind doing some "woman's work" either. Authentic WI beer brats are my specialty and usually what I serve during wrenching at my place. :D Some of the folks here can even attest to them.

I've heard good things about those brats, would definatly like to try some.

"woman's work"? You better not let the missus hear that, she'll skin you alive:D

Hey, is this stuff cool with the mud devils?

Us mud devils would like to have a show of hands who actually sho up to this event.

choochoo said:
Us mud devils would like to have a show of hands who actually sho up to this event.

IN! (if I don't break something the night before or come down with a previously uknown disease)

choochoo said:

The boyfriend and I would like to come, we had a blast last time.
(Red TJ with broken nuts )

im in but id need to ride in someones rig, I can drive out to DPG myself

I would really like to go! All from Raleigh that are going, do you want to meet up in the moring and get a caravan going to DPG? I have never been and think it would be easier just to follow some folks on down.

ill be headin there from raleigh, no rig, but you can follow me in the benz

im sure that lazyass studnuts will be going as well

alright so have we set an official date and time and who is riding with who kinda itenerary?

As far as I know I'm planning on making it, along with my roomate (TJ). It'll be good to meet some folks since I just joined. Dunno how well the rigs will fair though compared to everyone elses.

Ridgerunner said:
need a co-pilot :) mabe the CTD will be on the road

well it is maybe we can break it in right :)

This is Jan 14th at DPG? I think I can remember how to get there. Hey, Purple TJ, if your jeep isn't up to it by then, want a ride?

Trebissky said:
This is Jan 14th at DPG? I think I can remember how to get there. Hey, Purple TJ, if your jeep isn't up to it by then, want a ride?

If I do not end up working that weekend I will be game. and yes... I doupt stubby (jeep name... kinda fits the jeep) will be. up to it. so I will need a ride, and snice you are in durham... whoohoo!

I will keep in touch im sure. and I am sure someone has my number to call me. hope to see you there !

Ridgerunner said:
need a co-pilot :) mabe the CTD will be on the road

I would need to ride co pilot with someone, not sure if u were saying you need one or you want to be a co pilot to someone. But if its the first one sign me up

Ryan

Long as the XJ is still in working order and I don't thrash it at Callalantee next week, I might have a co-pilot seat open if the misses doesn't join me.

Back