...Time for Joy and Time for Cheer! (The 2020 12 Days Prize Thread)

Day 4:

Trail Master!

Tonight's prize contains the essentials for a weekend on the trails! Your rig shouldn't leave home without them!
  • A Trasharoo Spare Tire Utility Bag - Pack in your firewood, pack out your garbage! Heavy duty stitching with beefy construction is built to last thousands of off-road miles and the bag features drain holes in the bottom, in case of unexpected leaks. X-strap design for added strength, fits tires from 29" to 40".
  • A Lifeline Aluminum Sport Utility Shovel - adjustable from 25 to 32", ideal for your car, truck, SUV, recreational vehicle, or snowmobile!
View attachment 333311
View attachment 333312

The fourth day of 12 Days winner is... post #87 @willness33 !

Tonight's winner will also receive a 2021 Uwharrie OHV annual pass, NC4x4 stickers, and a one-year NC4x4 Subscription!

Congrats to the winner! PM me, please!

Remember, the entry thread stays open for the duration of 12 Days, so there's still time to get in on the fun!
Don't think he will need that shovel, yet!:D

Shovels? Trail gear?

They ought to be giving away jackstands to this crowd.

'cept @Stuntman Autoworks ...I hear he has skillz...

Thanks Cyd, Shawn, and NC4x4 for doing this every year!

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Shovels? Trail gear?

They ought to be giving away jackstands to this crowd.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Just not the harbor freight versions,I hear they dont hold up to extended use.

Day 5:

I Would Ride Three-hundred Miles!

wr-logo-shadow-small.png

Tonight's prize is an Annual Land Use Permit for Windrock Park in Oliver Springs, Tennessee!

Windrock Park is 73,000 acres of off-road excitement located in Oliver Springs, TN. The trails accommodate all types of vehicles from ATVs, SxSs, dirt bikes, mountain bikes, Jeeps/4x4s, buggies and trucks. We are the LARGEST privately owned riding area in the country.

The fifth day of 12 Days winner is... post #63 @cranbiz !

Tonight's winner will also receive a 2021 Uwharrie OHV annual pass, NC4x4 stickers, and a one-year NC4x4 Subscription!

Remember, the entry thread stays open for the duration of 12 Days, so there's still time to get in on the fun!

Hot Damn. Guess I'll be wheeling at Windrock a lot this year. Thanks Cyd, Shawn and to all the NC 4x4 sponsors and vendors that make this possible.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Day 6:

Six Pounds of Bacon!

Tonight's prize is Dad's Favorite Gift Pack from Father's Country Hams in Bremen, Kentucky!

DF_1024x.jpg

This prize includes: Fully Cooked Country Ham Sliced Thin, Center & End Country Ham Slices, Hickory Smoked Country Sliced Country Bacon, Smoked Country Sausage, & Maple Bacon.

The sixth day of 12 Days winner is... post #69 @k5-1402 !

Day 6:

Six Pounds of Bacon!

Tonight's prize is Dad's Favorite Gift Pack from Father's Country Hams in Bremen, Kentucky!

View attachment 333407

This prize includes: Fully Cooked Country Ham Sliced Thin, Center & End Country Ham Slices, Hickory Smoked Country Sliced Country Bacon, Smoked Country Sausage, & Maple Bacon.

The sixth day of 12 Days winner is... post #69 @k5-1402 !

Oh, Wow! That is awesome! This is the first time I've won anything here. I love some country ham and bacon! Thankyou NC4X4!

Day 7:

Bury the Competition!

Kidde.jpg 41ZMqxSyhTL.jpg
717tyxP-LYL._SL1500_.jpg 51eNmAKJmyL._AC_SL1098_.jpg

Tonight's prize includes the best tools for all the jobs... especially the ones no one wants!
  • A Kidde B/C Fire Extinguisher - This fully rechargeable unit has a tough aluminum valve assembly and is suitable for use on liquid, electrical, and wood/paper fires. Never hit the trail without one!
  • A C.K. Tools Adjustable Tie Gun - Designed for automatic tensioning and trimming of cable ties. Glass fibre reinforced polyamide construction - light and strong. Tension adjuster for the perfect tensioning of different widths of cable ties. Endorsed by David Freiburger, need we say more!
  • A roll of Premium Grade Multipurpose Gaffer Tape - Better than duct tape!
  • A Lifeline Aluminum Sport Utility Shovel - adjustable from 25 to 32", ideal for your car, truck, SUV, recreational vehicle, or snowmobile!
...And the winner is post #146 @karatejosh ! *

*(I promise, these come from random number generator) :lol:

Day 8:

Tonight's prize is a Smittybilt Air Compressor!!

71EhU2MY32L._SL1500_.jpg

This high performance air compressor will have you from the trails to the highway in a hurry!

The eighth day of 12 Days winner is... post #104 @snipes243 !

Back