...Time for Joy and Time for Cheer! (The 2020 12 Days Prize Thread)

Day 8:

Tonight's prize is a Smittybilt Air Compressor!!

View attachment 333562
This high performance air compressor will have you from the trails to the highway in a hurry!

The eighth day of 12 Days winner is... post #104 @snipes243 !

Tonight's winner will also receive a 2021 Uwharrie OHV annual pass, NC4x4 stickers, and a one-year NC4x4 Subscription!

Congrats to the winner! PM me, please!

Remember, the entry thread stays open for the duration of 12 Days, so there's still time to get in on the fun!
FWIW, I have the same compressor, with different name. I'm installing mine with a tank, & air/electric off/on switch. I just happened to catch on-line, a statement that says if using a tank, install a check valve, to keep the pressure from coming back to the head, which could cause valve damage. Got mine on Amazon. Congrats!

Day 9:

The Original Power Tool!

Tonight's prize is a Hi-Lift Jack!

61XfA7W-CiL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

The Hi-Lift 48 inch all-cast jack is constructed with cast iron components for ultimate strength and durability.

The ninth day of 12 Days winner is... post #148 @farmboy !

Tonight's winner will also receive a 2021 Uwharrie OHV annual pass, NC4x4 stickers, and a one-year NC4x4 Subscription!

Remember, the entry thread stays open for the duration of 12 Days, so there's still time to get in on the fun!

Day 10:

Get 'er Done!

Tonight's prize is recovery gear!

71qgxqI0JrL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Smittybilt's Premium Winch Accessory Bag is a must for any off-road vehicle owner. Contains all the fundamental winch rigging tools needed for recovery and performing other winch operations.
  • 3" x 30' 30,000 lb. Recovery strap
  • 4" x 8' 40,000 lb. Tree trunk protector
  • Premium work gloves
  • 17.6k lb. Snatch block
  • 3/4" D-Rings
  • 5' of 5/16" choker chain with hooks
  • Heavy-duty 600-denier bag with strap
The tenth day of 12 Days winner is... post #185 @Junkyard Dog !

Day 11:

Trail Illumination!

Capture.JPG

Tonight's prize is a pair of square LED spot lights from Pro Comp! All Pro Comp LED lights feature a 50,000 + hour life span, ultra-high lumens/watt, in a durable IP 67 housing and shockproof 3800 polyester powder coat case. Whether you're close to home, or far off the beaten path, count on Pro Comp to light the way!

The eleventh day of 12 Days winner is... post #125 @Bogleparsons !

Awesome prize!
:rockon:

Day 7:

Bury the Competition!

View attachment 333472 View attachment 333473
View attachment 333474 View attachment 333475

Tonight's prize includes the best tools for all the jobs... especially the ones no one wants!
  • A Kidde B/C Fire Extinguisher - This fully rechargeable unit has a tough aluminum valve assembly and is suitable for use on liquid, electrical, and wood/paper fires. Never hit the trail without one!
  • A C.K. Tools Adjustable Tie Gun - Designed for automatic tensioning and trimming of cable ties. Glass fibre reinforced polyamide construction - light and strong. Tension adjuster for the perfect tensioning of different widths of cable ties. Endorsed by David Freiburger, need we say more!
  • A roll of Premium Grade Multipurpose Gaffer Tape - Better than duct tape!
  • A Lifeline Aluminum Sport Utility Shovel - adjustable from 25 to 32", ideal for your car, truck, SUV, recreational vehicle, or snowmobile!
...And the winner is post #146 @karatejosh ! *

*(I promise, these come from random number generator) :lol:

Sweet thanks guys let me know when I I will ride up in the golf cart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Day 12:

A Wild Time!

61Hy1IswV1L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Tonight's prize is a Yeti Hopper Flip 8!

The Hopper Flip 8 is game for full days in the tree stand, early mornings in the duck boat, or afternoons on the water. Featuring a 100% leakproof HydroLok Zipper and the wide-mouth opening means great accessibility and visibility to contents. The DryHide Shell is waterproof and resistant to mildew, punctures, and abrasions so it will hold its own when faced with the hazards of the wild.

The twelfth day of 12 Days winner is... post #140 @superman27344 !

Thanks for playing and for another great year! Y'all have a Merry Christmas!

Day 12:

A Wild Time!

View attachment 333929

Tonight's prize is a Yeti Hopper Flip 8!

The Hopper Flip 8 is game for full days in the tree stand, early mornings in the duck boat, or afternoons on the water. Featuring a 100% leakproof HydroLok Zipper and the wide-mouth opening means great accessibility and visibility to contents. The DryHide Shell is waterproof and resistant to mildew, punctures, and abrasions so it will hold its own when faced with the hazards of the wild.

The twelfth day of 12 Days winner is... post #140 @superman27344 !

Thanks for playing and for another great year! Y'all have a Merry Christmas!
I got to say, I never thought I would win one of these, let alone on the 12th day. This is awesome, thank you and Merry Christmas!

Back