...Time for Joy and Time for Cheer! (The 2020 12 Days Prize Thread)

Merry Christmas! My children just came in and stood at the foot of the bed, quietly waiting for us to wake up. :lol:

Some how my 130lb, high energy dog magically found it’s way in to my room at 7am...so it could jump on the bed and wake me up with cold/wet kisses. Merry Christmas.

Some how my 130lb, high energy dog magically found it’s way in to my room at 7am...so it could jump on the bed and wake me up with cold/wet kisses. Merry Christmas.
Man, if i talked about my wife like that...:handed:

Screenshot_20210208-214051_Gmail.jpg

And don't yall get any ideas. The camera alerts are on and the dog hasn't chewed anybody up in a couple weeks.

Day 12:

A Wild Time!

View attachment 333929

Tonight's prize is a Yeti Hopper Flip 8!

The Hopper Flip 8 is game for full days in the tree stand, early mornings in the duck boat, or afternoons on the water. Featuring a 100% leakproof HydroLok Zipper and the wide-mouth opening means great accessibility and visibility to contents. The DryHide Shell is waterproof and resistant to mildew, punctures, and abrasions so it will hold its own when faced with the hazards of the wild.

The twelfth day of 12 Days winner is... post #140 @superman27344 !

Tonight's winner will also receive a 2021 Uwharrie OHV annual pass, NC4x4 stickers, and a one-year NC4x4 Subscription!

Congrats to the winner! PM me, please!

Thanks for playing and for another great year! Y'all have a Merry Christmas!
The cooler came a couple of weeks ago and it works great for taking to work when I am in my office. Yesterday I got my trail pass for this year and some cool NC4x4 stickers. I just want to say thank you again for doing this every year.

The cooler came a couple of weeks ago and it works great for taking to work when I am in my office. Yesterday I got my trail pass for this year and some cool NC4x4 stickers. I just want to say thank you again for doing this every year.
I'm ready for some fresh stickers! I should check my mail this week lol

Back