Tractor tech and Discussion

My 2008 model had 329 hours on it when I got it in 2015. Sometimes they just sit a lot.

I want to say they only started making the 2601 in like 2017 or 2018. They’re pretty new.

That model is the same horsepower as my LX2610 but has a slightly smaller “frame” and tires as well as engine displacement but I think everything on it is laid out the same. Lever placement etc. I paid almost twice that price for mine this year with all the upgrades. I don’t think you can go wrong with it. So far I’ve been very happy with mine.

If I were still shopping I’d have a hard time turning that one down. The only kicker for me is lift capacity on the loader. I don’t think it can do what I’d need. Not sure what all you plan to use it for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FWIW, I'm gunna start out asking about 20k for mine with everything and full of fuel. That may even include delivery.

20201221_102504.jpg

This is the place to go. I was very surprised at the deal I got. Eddie Wilson is the owner. I'd love to have you drop my name like @Jody Treadway but it won't make a difference. I got a used one but it looks brand new to me plus the price was phenomenal IMO. You can try name dropping. Just tell him it's some paper making hillbilly in Kingsport.

Gimme a holler then :D

Back