Truck Republic TV show...

Liz from California called me back today. The show is back on and filming will start in August in the Greater Atlanta area. I'm supposed to known more information next week.

I probed as much as she would let me and she told me the format of the show is most like Busted Skull Challenge on CMT. I've never seen that show and the only park I can think of around Atlanta is Durhamtown. Are there any others?
No call probably won't get one mehh either way @McCracken bought a bad ass helmet in case we ever need to be on tv

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Lady called me about this show tonight but I was on a call and didn't answer. She left a voice mail and told me to call her tomorrow. I had no idea what she was talking about until I searched it tonight.

Lady called me about this show tonight but I was on a call and didn't answer. She left a voice mail and told me to call her tomorrow. I had no idea what she was talking about until I searched it tonight.

How did she get your number? Did you register?

If it is the "greater Atlanta area" I could see Durhamtown but usually productions like a closed set, especially TV. River Rock isn't far from "greater Atlanta" and isn't open to the public anymore.

I was contacted a couple days ago and told them that I didn't have time to act like a dumbass on tv.
I think you're the only one left with that viewpoint.

@CasterTroy they got my number from the old website. It is the first to pop up when you search for CTB and it still lists me as commander. I actually get lots of calls from that, but most just want to place an ad on the site.

I talked to her today. She wants to Skype next week. She also wants more applicants. I will post more later tonight.
Tell that skank we're ready to throw down. Namely in Logan's pile of hell but I'm there to keep it interesting.

So if anyone is interested give them a call at 818-688-5519 ext 278 for casting duo.

It's not that hard to apply and the Skype is pretty easy. If you are chosen you will film for two days in Augusta GA in August.

I applied and Skyped. Felt like I did well but don't know anything for sure yet.

Last edited:
Back