Truck Republic TV show...

What I imagine this will look like

That is a pretty awesome course. Maybe I'll build one of those in the basement one day for my kiddo (and nc4x4 buddies)

I was contacted at the King of the Hammers by these guys to audition for the host. I went through interviews, on camera video testing, etc.

I was close, but ultimately they decided "they wanted older (I'm 37) and less clean cut". They were looking for "a more scruffy beard crazy uncle look" for the host.

I was all in, gave it my best shot. Good luck to those competing!!

So if anyone is interested give them a call at 818-688-5519 ext 278 for casting duo.

It's not that hard to apply and the Skype is pretty easy. If you are chosen you will film for two days in August GA in August.

I applied and Skyped. Felt like I did well but don't know anything for sure yet.
Call them @Loganwayne

I was contacted at the King of the Hammers by these guys to audition for the host. I went through interviews, on camera video testing, etc.

I was close, but ultimately they decided "they wanted older (I'm 37) and less clean cut". They were looking for "a more scruffy beard crazy uncle look" for the host.

Oh gawd, if you say fatter, lets hope they don't produce my mug shot and ask directly "Have you seen this man?" (ducks and runs for cover)

@Jason W.

Last edited:
They've called me twice in the last couple of weeks. I haven't called back. After the initial interview(Skype) I just don't think I could be as "animated" as they wanted and not feel cheesy while doing so. I'm not sure I wanted to go on TV and be something I'm not.

Durhamtown?

Then call them back and act animated

If they call that Augusta they need a geography lesson...... Being from Aiken, SC and knowing that part of SC and GA well, that is the only place even remotely close. Of course it's as close to Atlanta as it is Augusta.....

This show was filmed at our park outside of Augusta Ga. We are Sunnyside atv Paradise 2017 on Facebook, we started about a year ago shutting the park down for 2 days(Friday night and Saturday) for a local Jeep club. We do this about every 2-3 months. We are a small park but have a ton to offer (1000 acres).

We are having another one this month. This event is slowly starting to grow, we have a ton of guys that come from all over for these events. Come on out and check us out.
Here is a link to the event and our page
4x4 day

Last edited:
:lol:

burn.jpg

Looks like an old Kolin mine. Lots of mud and no rocks...

They built a serious race course that had everything. Some of the jumps were huge, more for a torque series truck, drag race lanes, the swamp section was made to be impassable, they also built a bunch of obstacle type sections. Going to be interesting to see how it all plays out on the series.

Back