Twit of the Day

Also another detail I read about dropping that bad guy - from what I understand that was a ~180 yard shot. Not exactly earth shattering, but not exactly the easiest considering the circumstances either. Bet the coffee was still hot AF too. :laughing:

Also another detail I read about dropping that bad guy - from what I understand that was a ~180 yard shot. Not exactly earth shattering, but not exactly the easiest considering the circumstances either. Bet the coffee was still hot AF too. :laughing:
I say thats damn good considering. I mean you are pointing it at another human, one who is hostile, and human......He seemed really calm. I figure that fella just isn't the average cop school grad.

And that aint no snipper scope and bipod laying up in a field hide either.

I say thats damn good considering. I mean you are pointing it at another human, one who is hostile, and human......He seemed really calm. I figure that fella just isn't the average cop school grad.

And that aint no snipper scope and bipod laying up in a field hide either.
That was part of my “considering the circumstances” part up there. Pulling that off with a Sig red dot (that’s probably 4 MOA anyway) definitely adds to the “damn, son!” factor for sure. Not to mention pointing a hot weapon at a hostile, no telling what he’s doing downrange, or who is around, etc.

EDIT:

Don’t get me wrong - dude was cool as hell under pressure and pulled off a hell of a shot. Let me requalify my statement of “not the hardest shot” as being compared to a static target in controlled conditions at a known distance. He’s obviously working in a completely different ballpark. Kept his cool under pressure for sure.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20221003-185658_YouTube.jpg

I didn't even notice the shots at him as he was getting out the first time i watched the video. Dude isn't just calm, cool, and collected. He's obviously a bit insane. :D

I haven't followed this dude at all. I had to look him up so my rock is pretty sheltering.

Dude is all smiley and from California. That's enough to give me bad vibes, lol.

Seriously though it isn't like Cali is leading a real good example of how I want our country to be ran

I haven't followed this dude at all. I had to look him up so my rock is pretty sheltering.

Dude is all smiley and from California. That's enough to give me bad vibes, lol.

Seriously though it isn't like Cali is leading a real good example of how I want our country to be ran
Next President of the United States

Next President of the United States
I keep hoping for Nikki to get in position.

My life will be complete if I can one day say I held the POTUS legs while she did a keg stand once... err uhhh allegedly I guess

Last edited:
This is fun...when folks heros become their anti-Christ right in front of their eyes

:popcorn:

😍 Sound UP!

You and everyone else. Wheres the video? :flipoff2:
I got his back. I seent it. Well actually I dint but another buddy said he did (he lied too) so i just claim to have seent it.

He sued one them 3/4 rave cams with double hump heads and a special corvette thermostats and intake

Back