Uwharrie Opening Weekend April 3-4

Xlain

Anyone else planning on being there? I didn't see a thread up.
I'll be there in a white 85 4runner on 36's, If anyone wants to make plans to meet at the outpost im game for breaking some shit.
We'll be staying at arrowhead also probably.
Let me know:driver:

http://www.nc4x4.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82718+
BUT i know ill be there opening weekend/////
^^^ That is not opening weekend of course, I don't see the point in waiting till essentially May for a first trip of the year.

There will be a ton of people out there for opening weekend, I just don't know how many from NC4x4 will be there. So even if you don't get a lot of responses on here I am sure you will find plenty of people to possibly ride with. I personally would come out that weekend but we are planning our big trip for the weekend after (7th-11th). Opening weekend is just too crowded usually so we plan our April trip for at least the 2nd weekend or later. :beer:

^^^ That is not opening weekend of course, I don't see the point in waiting till essentially May for a first trip of the year.

There will be a ton of people out there for opening weekend, I just don't know how many from NC4x4 will be there. So even if you don't get a lot of responses on here I am sure you will find plenty of people to possibly ride with. I personally would come out that weekend but we are planning our big trip for the weekend after (7th-11th). Opening weekend is just too crowded usually so we plan our April trip for at least the 2nd weekend or later. :beer:
What club are you with?

Yeah im with raider opening weekend is way too packed usually that just means sitting around while ppl break there new rides!

A few of us will be there from the 1st to the 4th in a grey 4runner on 37s, white Tacoma on 33s, suzuki sidekick, and maybe a couple more.

I'll be there on Thursday thru Sunday, at the double parking lot. Drop by and at least say hello! Free trash bags for camp or trail and URE maps for any body that needs them. Your Hot Dog Guy!

RRK

i have two jeeps going during day friday and more to come friday night. we will be there thru sat night and hopefully some through sunday. -tripp raleigh rockrawlers

I'll be there on Thursday thru Sunday, at the double parking lot. Drop by and at least say hello! Free trash bags for camp or trail and URE maps for any body that needs them. Your Hot Dog Guy!

I take it you got your permits in order?? That's fantastic! Looking forward to the dogs! I should be able to eat at least one this time. :)

What club are you with?
why you gots to be in a club to wheel? :huggy: (thats a joke daniel)

We have gracefully accepted Eli with his not-too-shabby Mitsu/Dodge Raider in our Isuzu family. We ALL get together at URE twice a year. :driver:

me on the other hand... I am there just about every weekend.

also I was there opening weekend last year and there were ATV's everywhere.

Back