Uwharrie Opening Weekend April 3-4

Hey Chris I actually talked to dylan also about joining CTB but if you have I might also,I was going to ask you what you thought.
Where you been jonnyB???You still got the runner?WIsh I could be out there guys but dont look like Ill be out there until the end of the month:shaking:

Yeah man, I've been thinking about CTB for a while. I've talked and worked with JC on a couple work days and I've seen him at numerous events. I've met several of the CTB guys including Dylan and Terry. Really great crowd. They do a lot of good charity work too and I like getting involved in that. I also like how organized they are and the regular club rides and events they put on. You should definitely join up.

You guys mind if a few of us show up at the outpost at 9 as well to ride? I'd like to meet some other NC4x4 people.

i actually might be able to come up on friday whos going on friday?

For anyone looking for a seat to ride, just pm me before 9am or so tomorrow, or email me at amajeepman@yahoo.com anytime tomorrow and I can meet up with you at the outpost. I have an extra seat.

Well looks like I will be out there by lunch time friday but only for the day,I work night shift up until 7:30 am friday morning then i have to drive home 2 and a half hours from base(goldsboro) to home (asheboro) so hopefully I can get the yota out there by lunch!

I have to work up till Friday. But I might take a stab at going up there Saturday. Its iffy because I will all ready be spending early Friday Morning-Sunday afternoon up there next weekend. :beer:

Will be there for sure next weekend probably see ya, figure Ill ask since I haven't been to URE in years, whats the rule on drinking a few beers at the campsite at night, not intending to drink and drive and what not... I remember hearing they aren't too into alcohol in the park.

Not wanting to break any laws and get myself in trouble so if its forbidden I will be sure not buy any on the way.

I'll be at the outpost at 9am sat in my white 4runner on 36's, no top
Just come up and let me know or pm me on here if you want to ride together

Additional Notes:
Beer is allowed in Non Public areas, So beer at camp site is ok, But not on the trails

answered my own questions after some more in depth research. Fair enough.

whos going to be there tomm??

Additional Notes:
Beer is allowed in Non Public areas, So beer at camp site is ok, But not on the trails

answered my own questions after some more in depth research. Fair enough.

um I don't think so. Alcohol is forbidden in national forrest land

From my expericance, ignoring what is the right thing to do, Rangers are cool as long as your not being a drunken idot and don't have it in plain sight.

Where you been jonnyB???You still got the runner?WIsh I could be out there guys but dont look like Ill be out there until the end of the month:shaking:
well ben, one of my buddies built a bar in his shop, so i've been spending waaay too much time over there. still got the runner and havent touched it since last year

Change of plans Jonny B. I'm going to be at the outpost at 9:00am sharp. I'm hoping to meet up with more nc4x4ers and get a nice trail train going.

Be sure to look for me. Blue Dodge Ram pulling a hudson trailer with a Red XJ on 34s with a dark blue hatch. :p

aight chris, i'll meet yall there. chads bringin his yota too

is anyone going up friday and staying until around saturday night??
I'll be at the outpost at 9am, and ill have a friend of mine with his yj.
Would like someone else to tag along, i know the trails a little bit but i would like someone with knowledge about daniels and stuff like that.
PM me

is anyone going up friday and staying until around saturday night??
I'll be at the outpost at 9am, and ill have a friend of mine with his yj.
Would like someone else to tag along, i know the trails a little bit but i would like someone with knowledge about daniels and stuff like that.
PM me

You're more than welcome to meet us at the outpost at 9am on Saturday morning and tag along. I'm sure we'll be hitting all the trails including Daniel.

Chris and jonnyB yall need to come in the morning I can only be there for friday!

Michael Ill see ya tomm man you better let me ride in the honda buggy!

well chris i was going to be there this week end but got the call i've been waiting on since sept. going back to work so will be headed out west saturday yall have a good time.

Back