Uwharrie Opening Weekend April 3-4

I will be there Friday through Sunday possibly Monday. We are leaving at noon and its a 4 hour drive. I will be in a white 2 door Cherokee on 38's. my Tow Rig is a White Ford Excursion on 37's

Probably going to try to get out there the 2nd weekend, XJ posse lol,
my 97 xj on 35-36's (depending if I get the rear axle fixxed, but I should by than)
My bros 94 XJ on 33's
Buddys XJ on 33's
Hoping to convince Jon (SwamperXJ) to bring the 89 on 38's out
Few other buddies...

I will post more when I know for sure...

will be there thurs through the weekend at art lily with a few freinds my yj on 35s , wifes on 33,s mike cherokee on 35,s and jeffs yj on 35,s . will be in the corner right as you come in the lot

Don't know if I'll be there or not! %#*&%permit is not in my hand yet! I started the paper work in November! I don't know what the hold up is.

Don't know if I'll be there or not! %#*&%permit is not in my hand yet! I started the paper work in November! I don't know what the hold up is.

Oh no!! Sorry to hear that Terry! I was looking forward to some dogs this coming weekend too. :( Let me know who I need to rough up to get that permit in the mail to ya!

I haven't given up yet! I'll let you know!

CCOR will be around site 44 and taking up a few cabins at Uwharrie Cabin Rentals... Look for the fat guy in the Silver LJ, stop by and say hi.

Got a voicemail to day, I'm supposed to pickup my permit in the AM at the office in Troy!

So anyone from the charlotte area want to head to URE this weekend. I have a camp site reserved and paid for and the jeep is ready to go, but my copilot just left for CA. for a funeral. I need someone to drive my other vehicle down with my camper so I dont have to sleep in a tent. I can sleep in a tent but its so much nicer in a camper.

So anyway cheap trip for someone. Gas is already paid for, camp site already paid, and you would have to do is chip in on food and drinks. Oh yeah there is an extra bed in the camper also. PM me if interested. Oh yeah plan on leaveing charlotte thursday, and returning on Sunday.

Okay guys, let's get organized for Saturday morning. How many of us nc4x4 guys want to ride together? I plan on getting to the double parking lot by 9:00am. Would anyone else like to meet me there and form a trail train? I always like riding in groups better.

I will more than likely have two four wheelers following me as well. Haven't quite worked out the details on that part yet. :)

tacomatrd00 and I with a few will be out there Friday night. And some more friends to show up Sat. morning. So it looks like 5 rigs and some riders. We will hopefully post up in the bend before the shooing range. Come tag along...:driver:

pair of yotas, 1 tj, convoy of xjs, and a few samurais comin up thursday night. stayin till sunday.Hope to get the same campsite around the curve after double parking, its the only one my new trailer will fit in. lol

1st time actually taking it out. Went out for Rockvember, but only got to do the small run of Wolf's Den... But will be there in my TJ camping with csudman. Hopefully weather will be good enough for the safari doors...

Hay Cltdba, I got my Permit in my hand!I'll be at the Double Parking lot on Thursday. see you there!

chris, i'll try to meet you in the double parkin lot at 9am sat, might try to bring of few of my yota boys

Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Actually going down on Wensday.

chris, i'll try to meet you in the double parkin lot at 9am sat, might try to bring of few of my yota boys

Awesome. The wife is actually going along with her uncle. They'll be riding the 4 wheelers though. Micky should be with me, too. His rig isn't ready yet.

Trying to get out there this weekend but doesn't look like that will happen, for sure be there next weekend.
Should be
Buddys TJ on 33s
My Xj on 35s/36s depending.
Brothers xj on 33s
buddys xj on 33s

Possibles...
Trooper on 33's
random others who feel like it...
Prolly a few ride alongs...

Prolly getting towed out by Chris (Bad71Chevy on here I think) in the tool van lol... can't go wrong with it.

I'm going to be out there next weekend. We're a bunch of Marines stationed in NC.
We'll have my white explorer, tj, jk, wj, a guy on a quad, maybe a dodge ram. If you see us, come by and say hey. I've only been to URE once and the rest of the guys haven't been at all.

I'm itch'n to get my rig in the mud and on the rocks.
Green JK on 35" w/ beadlocks.
I'm going to try to go down tomorrow (Thursday) to check it out.
I hope to see a few of you there.

Sweet! You gonna be there all weekend too?

By the way, I sent off my membership app and dues for CTB yesterday. :)

Hey Chris I actually talked to dylan also about joining CTB but if you have I might also,I was going to ask you what you thought.

Where you been jonnyB???You still got the runner?WIsh I could be out there guys but dont look like Ill be out there until the end of the month:shaking:

Back