Uwharrie Proposed Closures

Coming from Illinois where the closest rock to drive over was 8hrs one way away and where I still built a rock crawler I find this, and this whole thread kind of interesting. Yes URE is nice to have around, but there is a shit load of parks within a 4-5hr drive (at least where I am at) and I'm like a damn kid in a candy store since moving down here. Yea my truck is over built for URE, I still enjoy going there, but there is so much hard wheeling in this part of the country. Build a rig and drive a few extra hours to hit the other parks around to keep those places open and spend some $$$ in those towns while you are there. Do what we can to keep URE open, but it's not the end all be all of destinations.

My .02

This.

If any of y'all are 5+h away, riding at AOP and you need a place to fix your rig, consider this an invite. My door is open and I have welders, etc

This.

If any of y'all are 5+h away, riding at AOP and you need a place to fix your rig, consider this an invite. My door is open and I have welders, etc
Hell yeah!! Frenchie said free beer and fix after you break yo junk 🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼🤣

This.

Be careful, I may take you up on that!

This.

Can I camp in your yard and morning beer shit in your bathroom?

Well that was a fun Google adventure, but I said bathroom not bedroom!! :flipoff2:
The memes are priceless. If you're brave enough..

The memes are priceless. If you're brave enough..
Haven't looked (yet), but I would be sad at the internet if there wasn't at least one tubgirl meme in there.

Back