Uwharrie Season passes

I bought mine opening day (4/1)...and got #54...from the Outpost...

not sure how much before that they're available...

Greg

I just called UNF District Office and they said passes usually come in about 2 weeks before opening day ( April 1 ) and will go on sale when they come in.

Sure would be nice if they fixed a date for sale. :(

why would anyone go get one before it opens? i've never had to wait in line more than 5 minutes to get anything at the outpost atleast. just seems that it'd be cheaper on gas to drive there once when you can get the pass and wheel than to do it twice in hopes of no line or a "cool" number :confused:

Last year they sold out the first weekend.

Sam(slim)

danielsapp414 said:
they got more in i guess?...i got one sometime in june

A season pass or a day pass ??

You can get a day pass anytime you want but season passes sold out in 2 weeks last year according to the outpost folks

Diane said:
A season pass or a day pass ??
You can get a day pass anytime you want but season passes sold out in 2 weeks last year according to the outpost folks

you could still buy one...just didn't have the actual decal...just had to carry the receipt...

Greg

and they did get more about 3 or 4 weeks after opening ...

they were just not ready for the amount they would sell first weekend

They've ordered a larger number for opening weekend this year. Remember, the anual stickers are only 2 seasons old...They are still working the kinks out of the system. We have a new Ranger this year...and she is on the ball.

greg slade said:
I want a low number this year:D
whats the lowest number you have ever had, mine was 150 sumthin

IMG_4385.jpg

Greg

Some things are just too hard to resist....

Attachments

• OHV pass 1.bmp
    49.6 KB · Views: 396
  • OHV pass 2.bmp
    54.2 KB · Views: 414
Yeah....I do. :D I take that goin' to the USFS meetings and the Uwharrie volunteer thing serious. How ya think I get wind of the trail news before it's news? ;)

Have any of you guys met the new ranger at Uwharrie? She was out horseback riding yesterday, and for those who don't know, her hubby has a not-to-shabbily built Jeep and is an OHV enthusiast. Now we're gettin' somewhere. :D

Uwharriehost said:
I would call before driving all the way here. To check if they are really have them. That isn't the date I am hearing from the office. So call ahead.

Thanks...

A lot of us will be right up 109 at Devil's Playground that day...and it wouldn't be too far out of the way to swing by and get one then...

I'll call that Friday to double-check...

Greg

OBX Fisherman said:
I was at the Outpost last week and the lady said they expected to get them in about 2 weeks, so a week from now if the info was accurate.

Gary

we're a week past the date you were given...

anybody know if they're available?

or at least a date?

I sent EO an email, and if I get a response I'll post it up...

Greg

It's my understanding that the passes will be available Friday PM, so if you're gonna be at DPG saturday, the Outpost or Mullinix's should have 'em. I also understand that there probably won't be any low numbers in the Outpost batch, but I don't know that for sure. I think all the low numbers will be at the USFS HQ.

Back