Uwharrie Spring Run April 30 - May 2, 2010

Just talked to the wife and she said that of course she won't charge anything for taking the pics, and won't make any money on the prints but she will get a price list up of what her cost is and the sizes and have it there for ya'll to look at and decide what you want!! With that said she does AWESOME wedding photos and senior portraits and each holiday takes nice shots so if ya'll need any family photos or know anyone that does or anything like that, ya'll know who to call!!

it all comes down to you making the decision because it is your vehicle, but i think you will be fine in my opinion, just take your time and dont push it, if you dont feel comfortable with the line you are taking back up and re-think, but if you do break you always have good people that will be willing to help, myself included

it all comes down to you making the decision because it is your vehicle, but i think you will be fine in my opinion, just take your time and dont push it, if you dont feel comfortable with the line you are taking back up and re-think, but if you do break you always have good people that will be willing to help, myself included
Sweet its on!! :Rockon: BUT I will be :handed: if I break something big and can't fix it lol

Also I'm sure the FS has done some work on Daniel. They've probably filled the dug out areas on the ledges. One could hope anyway. The toughest part of Daniel last year was the first ledge. After that it was a piece of cake.

We'll be on Kodak for a while taking pics and I MIGHT brave up and try Daniel's BUT will my truck make that trail on 32's with just a 2" lift?

It will when I hook a chain to you & drag you up.:lol:

It will when I hook a chain to you & drag you up.:lol:
:lol: NICE!! I love a little motivation :bounce2: ...shoot I get nervous just on the bypass at Kodak...But usually I'm in a $45k truck thats not mine either...I don't even have my lift and tires on and already wish I woulda went with the 4" lift with 33's...

Ha, Ha. Don't sweat it. The main thing is to have fun.

I guess I'll have to get my lights wired up then

Can my 95 ZJ with 3.5" lift make it on daniels and kodak...? I have been twice with the lift but both times i have had to help my friends after their rigs got hammered. I have not been on many trails... I've only done wolf's den, slab pile, back part of rocky mtn. loop, and everything but the big hill on falls dam

Yea awesome trail I have been to URE 15 times and always do dickey bell but about Daniel you will be nervous at first but you will be fine just take your time and pick a good line

Back