Uwharrie Spring Run April 30 - May 2, 2010

x2 with DieselWhale, take your time and get out and walk to scout the trial. I thought some pix may help. you have not seen URE until you went to Daniel!! the views are awesome!! and can only see these views from Daniel. These are older pix of my truck on bald a$$ 32's. I suggest starting from rocky mountain loop that way you will be going down the 2 hard ledges. the beginning has some awesome hill climps with easier go arounds.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Is Dickey Bell harder or easier than Daniels

Daniel is a lot harder!! oh damn!! u set me up for that :lol: Good one!

that name sucks! i keep having to retype: went on Daniel, or went down Daniel to not sound perverted.

1. Daniel & Family
2. Lrgrnr-depending on work
3. Ray Powell
4. Fireturk41 (maybe)
5. Jeff B. & Jules, Erin & Frida
6. Walter Hammond & GF
7. Jeff Higgins
8. John Crouse
9. Krookz & GF
10. 91toyotabogger (If i'm not working)
11. Walter Hammond & GF
12. Tim (tkob1060)
13. Wade178
14. Ben Curry
15. 95GranZJ + friends
16. Sinbad-Sidney from HCJ
17. Jimmy (ord.sgt.26NC) and ole Nellie Belle.
18.Aaron trusty..trc&p25, Jonathan snider...snider10
19. Jason Durant and Family (contigent on me finishing my ride by then)
20. Chris Irving (cltdba)
21. Harold Pressley (hlpressley)
22. Randall Shaffer...NCYota4x4 (as long as mine is done by then)

1. Daniel & Family
2. Lrgrnr-depending on work
3. Ray Powell
4. Fireturk41 (maybe)
5. Jeff B. & Jules, Erin & Frida
6. Walter Hammond & GF
7. Jeff Higgins
8. John Crouse
9. Krookz & GF
10. 91toyotabogger (If i'm not working)
11. Walter Hammond & GF
12. Tim (tkob1060)
13. Wade178
14. Ben Curry
15. 95GranZJ + friends
16. Sinbad-Sidney from HCJ
17. Jimmy (ord.sgt.26NC) and ole Nellie Belle.
18.Aaron trusty..trc&p25, Jonathan snider...snider10
19. Jason Durant and Family (contigent on me finishing my ride by then)
20. Chris Irving (cltdba)
21. Harold Pressley (hlpressley)
22. Randall Shaffer...NCYota4x4 (as long as mine is done by then)
23. Wil Barringer (barringer1) gonna try and be out there in the xj

Gonna be @ The Farm only 2 events...More interesting...Gonna b modified trails...Will hit URE later...Fun there as well...Have fun let me know how it goes...

Gonna be @ The Farm only 2 events...More interesting...Gonna b modified trails...Will hit URE later...Fun there as well...Have fun let me know how it goes...
well, let us know when you go up to URE and we'll try to meet u up there...other than that we'll get some pics posted and keep you guys informed on what goes on!

FYI: The address that we'll be staying at is 137 Dunigan LN, Troy, NC 27371...IF YOU CANNOT FIND IT, stop at the outpost and ask directions to where "Mr. Breeze" lives...its about .5 miles past the URE stables on the left...

FYI: The address that we'll be staying at is 137 Dunigan LN, Troy, NC 27371...IF YOU CANNOT FIND IT, stop at the outpost and ask directions to where "Mr. Breeze" lives...its about .5 miles past the URE stables on the left...

Is this the same guy and place that catered the awsome ribs, last year?

If so...great place, awsome food and a very nice guy.
Did I say awsome ribs?? Good lawd they were good. I didnt even wipe my mouth or hands until I was finished. It was a wonderful mess!

Is this the same guy and place that catered the awsome ribs, last year?
If so...great place, awsome food and a very nice guy.
Did I say awsome ribs?? Good lawd they were good. I didnt even wipe my mouth or hands until I was finished. It was a wonderful mess!
Yea man thats the place!! That guy sure knows what he's doing wit those Ribs...you gonna be at the FARM that weekend?

so how far is this from the trails? I'm not road legal to be traveling to & from the trails.

so how far is this from the trails? I'm not road legal to be traveling to & from the trails.
1.5 miles IF EVEN...pretty close...about a half a mile from Mullinax RD and then from Mullinax its about 1 or 1.5 miles to the trails...I would defintaly trailer though...u know how the rangers are up there...
Not sure yet....April is like 3yrs away for me...:lol:
Which is PLENTY of time to make sure you don't plan anything else and to put this your schedule!! :lol: no excuses :driver:

Well, I'll probably camp on the trails then. When it gets closer I'll pm you my number.

u know how the rangers are up there... :driver:

Yeah no joke!My buddy at that rockvember got 3 tickets on sunday when the passes ran out cause he didnt have tags on his yota and we we just crossing the dirt run between RML!!

Back