Vet ride @ Uwharrie?

I was planning on heading out there. I'll probably just link up with some folks and hit the trails vs. doing one of the organized caravans.

When is the Vet Ride at URE? I could totally come up for the day.

I was planning on coming out that Saturday the 13th to ride SXS’s. I just figured it was posted on the Book of Faces and I just didn’t know about it.

Thanks going to put this down for a day trip. I'll likely be coming up alone so will be looking to get in with a group and ride.

We will be there.me and wife

We will be there although this year we will be leaving the Jeeps at home. o_O

We will instead be bringing our shop out and donating the proceeds to True Patriot. :usa:

We will be set up and open all day Friday and Saturday, until the ceremony.

We will have hand made belts, dog collars and leashes. In addition to our hand made items we'll also have, purses (concealed carry and regular), Baja's, T-shirts, belt buckles, candles and melts and more.

:usa:Come by and help us support True Patriot.:usa:

252495124_4609596669102704_3958121065765692916_n.jpg

What was the end result?
The root cause was twofold. Bad PCM which was firing the #2 coil all the time and then in the main harness the #2 coil trigger wire was damaged which caused it to go intermittent when hot. The reason it died on the trail at Windrock was the coil shorted and blew the ASD fuse. All other coil failures were the coil going open.

Back