Vet ride @ Uwharrie?

Loaded up! Should be up there about 10. Hope some let’s me hop in their group.
03B7D7FD-A7B2-44E2-B66A-45E85E304115.jpeg

Here's mine

Attachments

• IMG_20211112_131601541_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20211112_131601541_HDR.jpg
    239.4 KB · Views: 138
If the wife and I come up this afternoon who is gonna be around and should we bring anything. We are just gonna be able to hang for the afternoon cause the farm animals still haven’t figured out how to feed themselves lol.

If the wife and I come up this afternoon who is gonna be around and should we bring anything. We are just gonna be able to hang for the afternoon cause the farm animals still haven’t figured out how to feed themselves lol.
Absolutely you should come. @jeepin' jen @Mulishajoe @Southern_Transplant and myself all think you should bring the little dachshund.

Didn’t get up there until 10:30. Looked like everyone was already on the trails. @kcox506 hit Daniel. I had a mishap but was able to back out. On the way out at 4 we found a JK with both axles broke. Then after the switchback on Daniel we found a 4 wheeler riled off the trail. After winching him back up we finally made it to our trailers about 6:30. Decided to head home. Glad I got to see a few of you on the trails.

Didn’t get up there until 10:30. Looked like everyone was already on the trails. @kcox506 hit Daniel. I had a mishap but was able to back out. On the way out at 4 we found a JK with both axles broke. Then after the switchback on Daniel we found a 4 wheeler riled off the trail. After winching him back up we finally made it to our trailers about 6:30. Decided to head home. Glad I got to see a few of you on the trails.
We were starting to worry about you when we didn't see you roll in the other night! Glad you made it ok!

We were starting to worry about you when we didn't see you roll in the other night! Glad you made it ok!
Yes we were very late to the party so we just headed out. Looked deserted over in the field. I was planning on coming by after but after getting loaded at 6:30 and it being 2 hour home I decided to be lame and head home.

We will be there although this year we will be leaving the Jeeps at home. o_O

We will instead be bringing our shop out and donating the proceeds to True Patriot. :usa:

We will be set up and open all day Friday and Saturday, until the ceremony.

We will have hand made belts, dog collars and leashes. In addition to our hand made items we'll also have, purses (concealed carry and regular), Baja's, T-shirts, belt buckles, candles and melts and more.

:usa:Come by and help us support True Patriot.:usa:

252495124_4609596669102704_3958121065765692916_n.jpg
I'd like to take a moment to thank everyone who stopped by and helped up raise $431 for True Patriot.

It was also good to see some old friends and meet some new ones. Hope everyone had a great time and made it home safe.

I got alot of pictures from grand overland group one trip if anyone wants them let me know ,

I got alot of pictures from grand overland group one trip if anyone wants them let me know ,
I watched a stockish Tundra and new Taco bounce up Dickey Bell all decked out in overland crap, pretty impressive. They were all Asian and not speaking much English , but had no issues beating on two new Toyotas.

Last edited:

Attachments

• 20211113_122909.jpg
    20211113_122909.jpg
    272.5 KB · Views: 142
  • 20211113_121340.jpg
    20211113_121340.jpg
    344.6 KB · Views: 137
  • 20211113_120412.jpg
    20211113_120412.jpg
    268.3 KB · Views: 140
  • 20211113_122545.jpg
    20211113_122545.jpg
    289.1 KB · Views: 138
Went down Saturday afternoon, stopped and got me some taters before I headed over to the event field. ( I don't know of a place around me that sell them, well a few places have the ones that come in frozen and then baked, but they are smaller and do not taste no where near as good as the fresh battered and pressure deep fried (same process as KFC original recipe )
I got to see and talk to many of my long time friends that I have not seen in a while, in some cases years! With the shorter hair, and the weight loss, LOL, I was surprised that they still recognized me, but, they did!
Was a great event and glad I went. I just drove my Toyota down, did not take my Jeep.

I watched a stockish Tundra and new Taco bounce up Dickey Bell all decked out in overland crap, pretty impressive. They were all Asian and not speaking much English , but had no issues beating on two new Toyotas.
Saw that group on RML earlier in the day when I ran into @BRUISER all the ones I saw had Maryland and New Jersey tags too.

Yeah one of the dads in the group told me he had a samurai when he was younger. Then looked at his son (with jl rubi) and said I told you, you spend to much...lol

Yeah one of the dads in the group told me he had a samurai when he was younger. Then looked at his son (with jl rubi) and said I told you, you spend to much...lol
Guy in the new Taco got out after beating the hell out of it coming up dicky bell, looked at us, we gave the thumbs up and said good job not a scratch. We then walked around to the passenger side to see the rocker folded in the length of the door, opps missed that damage.

Back