Vet ride @ Uwharrie?

Rode down Saturday with @Tater and his "TIMEX" CJ
The best parts for me were:
1) The love, respect, and support being shown to all Veterans... way too @#$% little & far between these days 🤬 (will save that rant for another day)
2) Seeing all the folks I hadn't seen in weeks/months/years... a brief chat with Josh Price, running into some folks other VA folks we'd ridden with before (Tony & Seven Hills) and all the others once back at in the field made my DAY! HATE I missed seeing you @upnover!
3) OG tooling around URE (in a Jeep older than most of the current Jx owners)!

Special thanks to @Dylan W. & @Mulishajoe for allowing me to win the winch!
And to put the peanut gallery's minds at ease... I *can* read, just couldn't SEE (cheaters smudged/low light) :flipoff2:

1) The love, respect, and support being shown to all Veterans... way too @#$% little & far between these days 🤬 (will save that rant for another day)
2) Seeing all the folks I hadn't seen in weeks/months/years... a brief chat with Josh Price, running into some folks other VA folks we'd ridden with before (Tony & Seven Hills) and all the others once back at in the field made my DAY! HATE I missed seeing you @upnover!

And to put the peanut gallery's minds at ease... I *can* read, just couldn't SEE (cheaters smudged/low light) :flipoff2:
Yeah @josh$$ told me he talked to you. I didn't get there till after 2, and left right after the raffle. Congrats to all who won at the raffle, there were some really nice prizes that were donated! One note, seems everytime I get to go to the vets ride, it gets really cold, this year not so much. But I was prepared for it if it did, and so were the event folks, with all the burn barrels lit and pushing out some BTU's!

After running a few trails on Saturday, i headed back to camp.
As i passed the dude pulling out with the Commando, i wondered if that was @Caver Dave
I was correct.
Yo!
And the rig looks damn good...

Back