Votes: 17 38.6%
  • xx-large

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • bigger than xx large!

Votes: 7 15.9%

• Total voters

GotWood

Sayer of Fact
It's official, the design is ready! Trying to get a preliminary account of how many shirts to order so I can get a price together. I'll post more details in the next couple days.

Please "vote" for as many shirts and size you will want. I'll make an official order form next week.
I could only get the poll to accept 2 responses per person.

ALL PROCESSES WILL GO TO A CHARITY TO BE DETERMINED AFTER THE EVENT!

INFO INFO INFO INFO INFO!

Shirts will be gray or hot pink. Shirts are $15 each for sizes youth to 2xl. 3xl is $20
Hoodies are also available for $30/35.
Send me an email with your name and size and i will confirm your order, payment via PayPal to my email or www.paypal.me/WEBWHEELER.
Jameswilmoth@ymail.com

ALL ORDERS MUST BE RECEIVED BY SEPTEMBER 14TH 2020.

I will order a few extras to have at the event but they will be $5 more.

PM any additional questions.

Last edited:
I'll throw my two cents in. I believe the charity should be the "Get McCracken Back on the Trails" fund and as always....

4ZPTD577NJ7CJSJNQ4ZFT5EOME.jpg

What about kids sizes?

The reference to the Oregon Trail game is classic...

I'm in for an adult L. I need to see if my son wants a shirt as well...

As soon as I get a per shirt cost I'll figure out a pre-order system. Any size will be available upon request. I'll have a couple extra made to sell that weekend too. I can have them printed on sweat shirts or long sleeve T's also.

Any suggesting for shirt color? I planned on grey because that's what I like but I'm open to suggestions.

As soon as I get a per shirt cost I'll figure out a pre-order system. Any size will be available upon request. I'll have a couple extra made to sell that weekend too. I can have them printed on sweat shirts or long sleeve T's also.

Any suggesting for shirt color? I planned on grey because that's what I like but I'm open to suggestions.
I liked that green that the old NC4X4 shirts had or maybe navy blue.

Last edited:

Navy blue, dark green, or black. I ruin any light colored shirt too fast.

Last edited:
In the spirit of the old game most of us played in school, Oregon Trail!
Colors of shirts will probably be grey.

View attachment 324060
I'm in for at least 1 large shirt and possibly a couple for the lil dudes

Certainly don't want to get too many cooks in the kitchen on the design (I'm diggin' it), but any thoughts on adding the year? Something maybe like "Sept. 25-27, 2020".

I'm just an old-soul (or old man...whichever you prefer) and like commemorating stuff like this with a year. That way we can all look back and be like "damn, pretty much all of 2020 sucked donkey balls except for that weekend!" (and a few other weekend wheeling trips for the non-web wheelers).

Back