Votes: 17 38.6%
  • xx-large

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • bigger than xx large!

Votes: 7 15.9%

• Total voters
Nope I’m an xl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang, if that's the case...the way they talk about your titties, I was kinda excited to see them in real life. But as I sit here in a 3XLT, I feel like they'd be a let down.

No nick and Jody are just a bunch of ass holes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey now, I resemble that remark. Takes one to know one :flipoff2:

Do you have to attend the event to get a shirt or can I web wheel the event also? Maybe someone can set up a live feed...
I will send shirts out via mail to those who want.

Dang, if that's the case...the way they talk about your titties, I was kinda excited to see them in real life. But as I sit here in a 3XLT, I feel like they'd be a let down.

They have a different definition of what big titties are than we do, mainly because our normal is much larger :cool:

I'll definitely be in for a few shirts, need to restock my shop shirts.

EDIT! just spoke to printer, black won't work without printing changes so we're sticking with gray and pink!

Shirts are $15 ea and $20 ea for 3xl. I'll get order and pay info later tonight. Sorry for confusion.

Just noticed hoodies are available. What brand of hoodie are they going to be? Us long arms folk have difficulty keeping them the right size. The old NC4X4 ones were good.

Just noticed hoodies are available. What brand of hoodie are they going to be? Us long arms folk have difficulty keeping them the right size. The old NC4X4 ones were good.
Not sure of brea brand but they are not just cheap Wal-Mart quality! Order one and if you don't like it give it away!

Long sleeve tshirts an option, or just short sleeve and hoodies? I saw where you mentioned you could do them, but didn't see where you decided to.

Duane

Back