Votes: 17 38.6%
  • xx-large

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • bigger than xx large!

Votes: 7 15.9%

• Total voters
Order placed a few days ago.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Are youth size S and M available? Are these true to size or run big or small?
Carhartt tshirts run big so I wear a medium in those and some other shirts I wear large
I'm not positive on youth sizes. The printer advised me to stay away from youth small shirts unless i wanted a second screen made. The small shirts will be mostly covered with the print.
Order a little big, they'll grow into it!

For those that have already ordered, i print off the email and PayPal receipt and staple them together every 3rd day while I'm at work. I'll bag the shirts and have them ready at the camp. If anyone doesn't make it there I'll ship them out after the weekend is over (added shipping cost!) I'll also have a few extra printed to sell at camp.

Bump! Time ores running out! I'll be extending the deadline to 9/14! Check the first post for prefer details!

Bump! Time ores running out! I'll be extending the deadline to 9/14! Check the first post for prefer details!
Jim did you ever get my payment? I didn't get an email or anything

I ordered too. Let me know if you need anything else.

Get your orders in! I'll be finalizing everything tomorrow night and sending the order to the printer Tuesday morning. I will have a few extras made but probably only L and XL sizes.

Not sure if I can come or not so sent funds for an XXL. @NoFries can get mine if I can't make it.
No problem.

If anyone misses out we'll make arrangements to get them shipped out.

just sent in for 2 shirts....1 pink XL and 1 gray XL

Back