weldable paint, what are yall using

Man...the old suspension set up will he hard to beat. It jumped good at DPG. I think the keg of Busch light in the bed helped a lot.

He actually does have some fancy Jack stands.

At some point in time you would think he would stop doing things like this, what is the definition of insanity? (trying the same thing over and over expecting different results)

@braxton357 and anybody else: you wanna make fun of me, keep on. wanna make fun of my work, keep on. STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM MY FAMILY AND HOME WITH YOUR STOCKING CRAP!!! You have gone way too far dude and not cool. You leave my family out of your stupid childish immature games and keep to yourself. I have never done anything to you personally and would never so is it too much to ask to have some freaking respect for a mans home and family...dam you people.

@braxton357 and anybody else: you wanna make fun of me, keep on. wanna make fun of my work, keep on. STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM MY FAMILY AND HOME WITH YOUR STOCKING CRAP!!! You have gone way too far dude and not cool. You leave my family out of your stupid childish immature games and keep to yourself. I have never done anything to you personally and would never so is it too much to ask to have some freaking respect for a mans home and family...dam you people.

the amusing part of this I highly doubt anyone is “stalking” you, just happened to drive by and knew you and what you were doing, at just snapped a pic. No harm intended

even funnier that you’d react the way you did

There was no stalking. A non member just happen to drive by and see the truck and sent him that pic.

There was no stalking. A non member just happen to drive by and see the truck and sent him that pic.
conclusions.png

There was no stalking. A non member just happen to drive by and see the truck that he used to own and sent him that pic.
FIFY

See also: Google Street view and your county GIS
download (2).jpeg

Back