what beer are you drinking?

Ive been on a blue moon/ shock top kick lately, hard to get anything much better at any of the local bars... Did have the Shocktop Pumpkin Wheat the other night at Kick Back Jacks, (ordered shock top as I saw the tap, didnt realize it was a seasonal, but I did enjoy it very much)

I don't like IPA's but I like about all the rest lol. Cheap beer wise, Natty or Bud light for a bon fire. Quality with meals or movies.

Ive been on a blue moon/ shock top kick lately, hard to get anything much better at any of the local bars... Did have the Shocktop Pumpkin Wheat the other night at Kick Back Jacks, (ordered shock top as I saw the tap, didnt realize it was a seasonal, but I did enjoy it very much)

I don't like IPA's but I like about all the rest lol. Cheap beer wise, Natty or Bud light for a bon fire. Quality with meals or movies.
Fatty nattys!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

Oh damn! This is good! Even have the glass to go with it. Thanks LoModYJ!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377820108.442083.jpg

The yuppie Harris Teeter is carrying Red Oak now. That's some delicious stuff. They don't sell it at the HT near us, though.
The lowes down the street from my house has it now, but it is expensive.

I like red oak, I miss the brewery/ restaurant on Guilford college, never got to drink there because I was younger then but I wish I had.

Anytime we go out and its a domestic draft special I bitch and complain about how red oak is a domestic brewed here in NC and as such shoulf also be $1.50.

It has never once worked. But I shall persist.

I'm on a 312 streak at the moment.

If that's not available, I'll go for most any wheat beer other than Blue Moon, especially if its a micro/craft brew. I do like the UFO even though its likely now not micro/craft brew.

I've taken to more and more IPAs so long as they are craft/micro.

If nothing decent is available, I'll opt for #9

summer socializing beer at the beach, etc., for some reason I've taken to bud light lime :rolleyes:

If someone else is buying, I'll drink whatever they buy :D

Anything at the salty caper I've just got to where I say just pick me something lol and love some shock top
uploadfromtaptalk1377897862492.jpg

Sent from a hotel room
in a random po dunk town.

untappd user here
rj towery username...add me

You can see the 14 beers I drank in Fayetnam at Husk Hardware Tuesday night.
Or Wednesday in Wilmington....actually we wont talk about Wilmington....damn. Got close to the ocean and draank like a Pirate. My BEER tab was $36 at the Buffalo Wild Wings...before we started drinking Crown and Ginger at the bar....and that tab...well it hit triple digits.
I dont remember this mind you...I found the receipts the next morning...I thought they could be real..but my heead and stomach suggested otherwise. At least I had sense enough to call a cab.

No I'm down to the cheap beer....sad. Need a beer run!

image.jpg

If you have a Harris Teeter near by, they carry Barrel Trolley for $5.99 a six pack. IMHO that's pretty much the best value for craft beers going. They carry a nut brown, IPA, Pale Ale, Amber, Belgium and a Shandy.... Not big on the Shandy and the Belgium. The others are all GREAT!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378060171.744204.jpg

Back