what beer are you drinking?

Finished my Blue Moon Harvest Pumpkin, all that's left is Coors Light and Miller Light :-(

I'd just stop drinking at that point....

Tonight's flavor is DuClaw's Euforia, but the Sweet baby Jesus (peanut butter porter) is super yummy.

Fying Dog Pearl Necklace Oyster Stout. Don't let the name scare you!

BIL gave me this along with one of their White Zombie Ales. Both were very good.

aimg.tapatalk.com_d_13_10_16_bu8yqe3a.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

granite Falls brewery. Creme Brulee

Where could one find such a beer??? The Southern Tier Creme Brulee is out of season and sold out in July...been looking for a replacement.

Granite falls brewery, I have only seen it there & only on tap. $6.00 a pint. Worth every penny for that chocolaty toffee, vanilla aftertaste goodness!

Granite falls brewery, I have only seen it there & only on tap. $6.00 a pint. Worth every penny for that chocolaty toffee, vanilla aftertaste goodness!

I know where Im stopping next time I'm headed up 321.....

In the fridge now getting cold

Sent from a hotel room
in a random po dunk town.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1382220976645.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1382220976645.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 397
Tried a Heavy Seas Loose Cannon at the Mellow Mushroom tonight, probably the best ipa I've had. They also had Shotgun Betty on tap so I had to get one of those too.

Sam Adams Winter Lager right now

Leinenkugel's Snowdrift Vanilla Porter hmmm good

Bought a Magic Hat Sampler 12'er around noon.
It was good. Went back and bought another....not sure if I prefer the IPA or the IPL...

This is what i am drinking this week. Damn I love me some Red Oak. Hard to get here in charlotte.

awww.hellawella.com_sites_hellawella.com_files_2012_06_34_RedOakAmberLager.jpg

yep. Agreed.

Gud Bottle company at woodlawn and south usually keeps it.
But if you are going to Gud...they have even better options...

BIL gave me this along with one of their White Zombie Ales. Both were very good.

aimg.tapatalk.com_d_13_10_16_bu8yqe3a.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I need to get up the morganton, and find how much much their kegs are.

outta all the cheap beer packs I can get 10$ or less per 12-24pk. I always say fuck it and buy me a 6pk of Catawba Valley :)

Back