what beer are you drinking?

Just crushed a Shiva
image.jpg

untappd user here
rj towery username...add me

You can see the 14 beers I drank in Fayetnam at Husk Hardware Tuesday night.
Or Wednesday in Wilmington....actually we wont talk about Wilmington....damn. Got close to the ocean and draank like a Pirate. My BEER tab was $36 at the Buffalo Wild Wings...before we started drinking Crown and Ginger at the bar....and that tab...well it hit triple digits.
I dont remember this mind you...I found the receipts the next morning...I thought they could be real..but my heead and stomach suggested otherwise. At least I had sense enough to call a cab.

meh. Your becoming a lush in your old age... :lol:

Just saw Lonerider in my little gas station in Sharon, SC.

Sweet Josie and Peacemaker.
I bought all 4 6'ers of each...just for support.

We have a few Lil Sumpins left in the fridge. I'm drinking their IPA right now.

Tried a sierra Nevada kellerweiss tonight. It is the only sierra Nevada I don't care for.
Thought about picking up some barrel trolley, I might have to give them a try next time.

Guinness, Glenfiddich 12 year and a little mtn. Dew ;) in remembrance of my grandad

Hopefully not all in the same glass.

I'm all for honoring our forebears, but if you're going to mix scotch with beer and mt dew, at least use something that came in a plastic bottle. :flipoff2:

If you have a Harris Teeter near by, they carry Barrel Trolley for $5.99 a six pack. IMHO that's pretty much the best value for craft beers going. They carry a nut brown, IPA, Pale Ale, Amber, Belgium and a Shandy.... Not big on the Shandy and the Belgium. The others are all GREAT!

View attachment 74813

Will have to check this out. Apparently, it's a Harris Teeter house brand. Probably goes great with their $1.50/doz bakery cookies.....

We have a few Lil Sumpins left in the fridge. I'm drinking their IPA right now.

I have'nt seen the IPA but I like all of their beer i've tried, they're not cheap, but 1 or 2 will make me happy quick, then l switch to Bigred :D ...............................

Tonight I'm tryin some Third Shift Amber Lager, it's pretty good but the twistoff cap leaves some rust or dirt in the bottle threads that need wiping off.

IMG_1138.jpg

Not bad at all, one of six from a sampler pack from Harris Teeter. Holy hell they have a beer selection !

It's that time of year... I think I'm going to see if anyone makes a better pumpkin ale than Big Boss... because Harvest Time is still my favorite, four or five years running. The Cottonwood one I had Thursday night was pretty good and I'll have to look for the New Belgium one. Any other suggestions?

Pumkick is ok.

My favorite (until this year) was Thomas Creek Punkin harvest Ale...Had one last night out of this years batch and it was ...I dunne watered down or muted.

RJ Rockers - "The Gruntled" is pretty darn good....but its hard to find without driving down to Spartanburg

Back