What do you wonder?

Gotlabs, from my knowledge Easter Island used to be remotely forested. I believe that the islanders were able to dig holes to get the base of the statue in (which they rolled on logs... that eventually all got cut down), and then proceeded to use a fulcrum-type system to pull the statue upright.

I wonder if the surface temp. on the moon. decreases when the earths shadow is on it? (lunar eclipse):confused:

I wonder why the answer would not be obviously, Yes...?
since the moon has very little atmosphere, the tempurature is very easily affected by outside sources...?

EDIT - re-reading, I sound like a jackass. Sorry, was in a bad mood b/c I couldn't see the eclipse due to damn clouds.

I wonder why... there aren't more companies that make Velcro-style fasteners (e.g. the same stuff but not same brand). They must have a hellaciously tight patent.

i wonder why we as a society don't make it a little harder to breed. Some variety of screening process, as well as some limit system seems as though it would surely be beneficial to the rest of us!

doing something like that would be pretty close to the line of "huminity" or a Gov. crossing the line. Although I am for it, I also find it screwed up that I, an unwed 24 yr old women can not get my tubes tied, or surgically prevent myself from having a kid, If I have the money and it is my choice why not?? (I always wanted to adopt)

I wonder why Apple Jacks doesn't taste like apples, or Jacks?
However, I don't wonder anything about Wonder bread.

i wonder why we as a society don't make it a little harder to breed. Some variety of screening process, as well as some limit system seems as though it would surely be beneficial to the rest of us!

After seeing the movie Idiocracy, it drives this point home, although to an extreme and in a very funny way.

I wonder if I am seeing this fawking lunar eclipse or not. I mean, I can't see the moon, so is that it? Its too dark out to see if its cloudy.

I wonder what my kids will be.
I wonder what happens when you die.
I wonder why true gems of human nature die far too young and pieces of trash live to wreak havoc on the world for decades.

I also find it screwed up that I, an unwed 24 yr old women can not get my tubes tied, or surgically prevent myself from having a kid, If I have the money and it is my choice why not?? (I always wanted to adopt)

Why "can't" you?
A doctor may discourage it, but if you are firm they will do it.
They tried to convince my wife not to have a tubal at 25, but we had been together 10 years and each wanted 1 boy 1 girl we had them and were done. She insisted and they complied.

Why do we park in a driveway and drive on a parkway?

I wonder if the newbs that post in any of these threads actually know if they are alive

I wonder what babies think and how when they have no vocabulary.

Great question!
There is actually a long and complicated answer to this, but you probably don't really want to hear it all.

I'll just follow with this question - (I wonder about) somebody that is born deaf and so never hears words - does the same problem apply?

I was wondering about the voice in my head telling me to clean and load all the guns. Then I realized it was the dog saying it.

Tonite, my 2 year old daughter asked me "Dad, when we are going camping"....Neither my wife or I have explained what camping was to her....but she knew that tents and sleeping bags were required...I wonder how she knows this...?

She also showed me the lunar eclipse after her grandmother called to tell her....she was very excited and explained this scientific phenomenon to me....

I wonder what else she knows or if I'm smarter than a 2 year old....:beer:

....from above...wonder why we know everything about the moon and cant find a guy with a 3' beard over seas?...
yeah seems funny to me that we can get a polaroid of this guy on horseback, but can't locate him on the planet...??? yeah right....

I wonder if Dylan is trying to catch up with me in number of posts?

I wonder why the company that I work for trusts me with millions of dollars worth of high tech equipment, but don't trust me to turn the water off in the restrroms( push on for water, it stops before all the soap is off your hands)

I wonder when as smart as our lab is, why she will still after nearly 9 years, fall for the fake throw, and when you say who is it, she will always go to the door.

I wonder why I am typing this instead of going to bed, since I did work all night

Back