What have you done for your health today?

Guided Stephen from ECGS and his wifey all over Pisgah.
Told them next time we'd actually do some climbing
93800.jpeg

I'm still walking, riding, and/or lifting weights every day. Hovering around 207-208 lbs right now. I'm going to miss being able to workout this much when I eventually have to return to the office.

I was going to ride this morning, but it was raining. I ended up doing some flat bench, skull crushers, and hammer curls.

Haven't posted much. Still working out daily. I'm participating in Sorinex's DeadCember, where you deadlift every day for the month of December. They post the programming everyday and so far its been good. I'm hoping to add a minimum of 30lbs onto my deadlift PR weight by the end of the month. Currently sitting at 410, my goal for the end of the month is to pull at least 440-450. Hoping to break 500 a few months into 2021.

Also prepping for my 3day backpack trip in February. Haven't picked the route yet but there's going to be snow and good times.

Day 3 of deadlifts were 5 sec negatives at 60,65,70,75%. Felt good. Lots of pulling today starting at 8 reps at 60% and working to 1 rep at 80%. Another facet of this programming is I'm working on my grip strength. I'm trying to pull everything pronated and not switching grip. Right now, my grip starts to fade around 85% so I'm hoping to improve upon it.

Last night we had Friendsgiving/Christmas for our gym friends group. The plan is to punish everyone today with a longer metcon(40+ minutes) to make up for all the food.

On a side note, I've cut out all alcohol since September just to see what would happen. The scale hasn't changed much at all but I've noticed that clothes fit better and I'm feeling stronger/fitter. We did death by strict pullups on Tuesday. Start at 1, then 2, 3, etc. I made it through the round of 7 and then 1 into round 8. Last time we did this I got to 5 so big win there.

@jeepin' jen we are kinda doing the same thing this cycle for deadlifts. Not focusing on deadlifts but focusing on deadlift accessories. Things like weighted bar hip thrusts, single leg RDL with a KB etc. I want to get a GHD in the future to work on hamstring raises etc

Still waiting on Rogue to ship the rest of our rig crossmembers. Ordered it Nov 1st, its now Dec 4th. 14-30 day window my ass:shaking::shaking:. I guess it will get here when it gets here..

I finished off the last of the Thanksgiving leftovers yesterday at lunch. I'm up about 3 lbs since prior to turkey day, LOL.

I did hit a HARD shoulders workout this morning though for about an hour and 15 minutes.

Excellent news then! I worked (sat) 3 days this week, then got in a solid 1.5hrs of sexercise with the wife last night, so im good for the entire holiday weekend!
I just wanted to add...begging her for 86 minutes to spread em and then 3 minutes of vigorous activity doesnt equal 90 minutes of sexercise....

I just wanted to add...begging her for 86 minutes to spread em and then 3 minutes of vigorous activity doesnt equal 90 minutes of sexercise....
3 minutes? I appreciate the compliment! :lol:

Back