Where would you have an ARB air locker installed?

vanguard

I'm currently planning/budgeting front and rear ARB lockers for my '03 Tacoma. I've read just about every article there is to read about installing them and even though it's tough to convince me I can't do something, I'm going to get professional help on this one.

I live in Apex (RTP/Raleigh area) but I'm willing to drive a few hours if it's for a guy with serious attention to detail and the right experience.

(BTW, I did a search but didn't come up with anything. "ARB" is too small to use as a keyword.)

Kevin Watts - Watts off-road. Local to Raleigh.

Watts is local to you. If he can't help you out just give me a shout and I will be happy to. We do typically 4-6 ARBs on average per month in various vehicles.

Andy

Coastal Transmission in Morehead City 252-808-AUTO, transmissions are about as detali oriented as you can get on a vehicle. Just got done with 2 jeeps, give me a call

Brendan

zubz said:
Watts is local to you. If he can't help you out just give me a shout and I will be happy to. We do typically 4-6 ARBs on average per month in various vehicles.

Andy

I gotta give props where they are due...

Andy you are a very stand up guy in my book... Referring someone to another shop just cause they are close and will be easier for the customer to get to..that is awesome

Good Job...

BRUISER said:
I gotta give props where they are due...

Andy you are a very stand up guy in my book... Referring someone to another shop just cause they are close and will be easier for the customer to get to..that is awesome

Good Job...

Thanks Ken, Kevin Watts is a good friend of mine and I would not take $$ from him if he can take care of the customer. He does excellent work.

Andy

Yep, go with Kevin he did my gears and lockers. Good price too! :beer:

sha_ba_do_bang said:
Coastal Transmission in Morehead City 252-670-4690, transmissions are about as detali oriented as you can get on a vehicle. Just got done with 2 jeeps, give me a call

Brendan

Coastal Transmission just did my gear and lockers install... Wasn't ARB but those guys are awesome.. Major attention to detail. They are doing all my work now............

Back