Which one of you did this?

Most people at the show had the foot rests in the lower hinge, but no side mirrors with the doors off. This guys junk just looked extreme so he got pulled. I’m honestly surprised they don’t setup traps for that show

1663532500033.png

Most people at the show had the foot rests in the lower hinge, but no side mirrors with the doors off. This guys junk just looked extreme so he got pulled. I’m honestly surprised they don’t setup traps for that show

Yeah, maybe I can't see all of it, but it looks like a cool rig to me. It's not fancy so they are harassing him.

Well because of state-to-state reciprocity, if it is legal in the state that it is registered than it is legal in other states.

Tell that to VA and their trailer fender laws

Well because of state-to-state reciprocity, if it is legal in the state that it is registered than it is legal in other states.
Is this really true? People get tickets in Ocean City, MD all the time w/ PA plates for things that are legal in PA.

But that may be a case of a local ordinance that supersedes the state

Is this really true? People get tickets in Ocean City, MD all the time w/ PA plates for things that are legal in PA.

But that may be a case of a local ordinance that supersedes the state
Wow, something legal here that isn't elsewhere? Damn. I've never seen that. I thought PA was pretty suppressive (and oppressive all at the same time) and generally stupid. But - I've never lived or vacationed in MD though. Only driven through it as fast as I (legally) can.

Wow, something legal here that isn't elsewhere? Damn. I've never seen that. I thought PA was pretty suppressive (and oppressive all at the same time) and generally stupid. But - I've never lived in MD though. Only driven through it as fast as I (legally) can.
90% of MD is pretty lax about vehicle enforcement. OC is not. They love the revenue Jeep Week brings from tickets.

90% of MD is pretty lax about vehicle enforcement. OC is not. They love the revenue Jeep Week brings from tickets.
Ah, gotcha. Makes perfect sense there. My first year up here many moons ago I thought I might like to try to head down there for Jeep week. Then I realized I generally hate being in/around crowds, and most of the Jeeps that hit Jeep Week aren't really my bag. I'd bet there's a lot of bruh's and brah's contributing to that revenue.

1664565186549.png

advertised services on the book of faces........no way in the world this is safe or recommended. The 'science of metals" just isn't right. Some wheel repairs are just plain dangerous.

This was two broken pieces, now its one complete grenade.

Probably the best use I've ever seen for a push mower. Mowing grass with one definitely aint it!

View attachment 381824
advertised services on the book of faces........no way in the world this is safe or recommended. The 'science of metals" just isn't right. Some wheel repairs are just plain dangerous.

I'd love to chuck that up in a lathe and check the runout on the outer half. Of course, ignoring the fact that it's a terrible idea to begin with...

View attachment 381824

A little flexseal and she's good to go

A little flexseal and she's good to go
It showed a fully welded picture....but even still the alloy differences and such just make it a nope.

1664758665814.png

Back