why not to go in the jeep section on pirate

Metto

this is what my toyota is seeing when it has a nightmare. yea its a toy cab with all jeep shit :flipoff2: yes i mean shit
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=439306&page=3
ai6.photobucket.com_albums_y224_87xjco_Xota_DSC00353.jpg

Dude, that is a badass rig. If you read the entire build which I just did everyone will see that is it an awesome build. Love it

THe picture above does not show the rest of it. He has added a lot more than what the picture shows.

meh, to each his own..

at least people will know him when they drive past him on the road, unlike all the other Yotas out there, because most of them look the same :flipoff2:

StudNuts said:

that was a nice way of me saying I think if someone does not appreciate the work then they are a dumb ass :)

BRUISER said:
that was a nice way of me saying I think if someone does not appreciate the work then they are a dumb ass :)

I'm thinkin he was making fun of your grammatical error, using "your nuts" instead of "you're nuts".

I think it's a cool idea and it looks like he's doing a kickass job at makin this rig.

Pirate Sucks! It is nothing but a bunch of fowl mouth Id10ts. I will only go there if I am looking for a specfic infomation if I can not find it anywhere else and I have no other choice.

Back