you have got to read this

BRUISER

silent.. but deadly
Saw that on pirate laughed like hell

What's even funnier are some of the responses...including the guy who said he should slap the original poster's mom for having sucha a dumb @$$ child!!!
:)

he should just flush it with lots of water..it'll be fine:lol:

You never steam cleaned a motor?

Did a half-assed head gasket/piston job on a 3.0 Toyota V6...Didn't do anything to the heads...just took 'em off and put 'em back on. Evidently a piece of carbon dislodged and was bouncing up and down in a piston bore ...sounded like a bolt flying around or something. Ran about a quart of water through it to break down the carbon "rock" and 'steam clean' the internals...as she sucked the water down the noise got quiet-er until it went away...

Still running to this day...probably has 25,000 miles on it since...

You never steam cleaned a motor?
Did a half-assed head gasket/piston job on a 3.0 Toyota V6...Didn't do anything to the heads...just took 'em off and put 'em back on. Evidently a piece of carbon dislodged and was bouncing up and down in a piston bore ...sounded like a bolt flying around or something. Ran about a quart of water through it to break down the carbon "rock" and 'steam clean' the internals...as she sucked the water down the noise got quiet-er until it went away...
Still running to this day...probably has 25,000 miles on it since...

Yeah, I've heard about spraying a really fine mist of water through the carb, or intake to clean up carbon deposits. It will supposedly make the cylinder very clean.

And, I hope that thread is a joke, if not, man I feel bad for that guy.

From one of the replies...

"...are you f***ing retarted...":eek:

Sheesh!

"Pot calling Kettle...come in Kettle...Kettle, you're black!"

Great forum they got goin on there, eh! I went on to read the rest of the thread. My sides hurt by the time I finished!:rolleyes:

Back