Your do Everything Rescue Vehicle

As much as I love diesels, the weight is just too much of a burden for mobility, so a gas is probably a better choice in a SHTF situation.
Did you get that flatbed into anything it couldn’t handle in the mountains? Just curious how it did on those makeshift roads.

Be hard to beat a Waggy with a 401, SOA, 35s, and maybe an upgraded roof rack or something. Simple, reliable, plenty of room, plenty of umph.

Did you get that flatbed into anything it couldn’t handle in the mountains? Just curious how it did on those makeshift roads.
Used 4wd plenty of times, but nothing I couldn’t have done in a stock Cherokee. The tires on it are 35” tall so that helps. I did have to go full retard on the throttle getting the full setup (truck/trailer/mini-ex) around a gravel switchback that was washed out on the inside and I knew the trailer was gonna drop in and drag and I didn’t wanna have to unload to get out. Just said a prayer and hit it full throttle and felt the back drop and drag and heard the gravel fly and off we went. :D

1000001249.jpg

On the fookbaces right now for sale in garner.......

Back