You're Fired !!!!

Rockeater said:
Now go wheeling ! :D :driver:

JB
Damn JB...took you a week to read the front cover of your JP Mag??? I knew you read slow...but THAT is SLOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!

This is all just white space....pay no attention to the man behind the curtain

I'm guessing it will snow in Greensboro before you get this whole post read... :flipoff2:

lomodyj said:
Damn JB...took you a week to read the front cover of your JP Mag??? I knew you read slow...but THAT is SLOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!
This is all just white space....pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
I'm guessing it will snow in Greensboro before you get this whole post read... :flipoff2:

I haven't finished reading the cover yet, so please don't spoil it for me. :p

J(hitting Tellico next weekend, while Galen stays home)B :flipoff2:

Rockeater said:
I haven't finished reading the cover yet, so please don't spoil it for me. :p

J(hitting Tellico next weekend, while Galen stays home)B :flipoff2:

Next weekend. Nope not at home...showing the newbies and stockers around URE...Almost as fun as Tellico :D

Well you got through my post in about 10 minutes...means you had your wife read it to you and you had her type up the reply.... :D

lomodyj said:
Next weekend. Nope not at home...showing the newbies and stockers around URE...Almost as fun as Tellico :D

Well you got through my post in about 10 minutes...means you had your wife read it to you and you had her type up the reply.... :D

Not my fault I have a brail monitor ...... :lol:

Glad you're taking some new folks out. It's always fun to watch people be amazed where a 4x4 can actually go. Seeing them do it for the first time is priceless.

J(perpetuating a BS thread)B :D

lomodyj said:
You act like any thread you start has some redeeming quality...

HAHA ! You're to kind Galen, my threads are worthless ! :p I contribute only wasted bandwidth. So how bout that newbie ride ?

JB

Talking about wasting Bandwidth http://tanetane92.web.infoseek.co.jp/20050116tas2.html
wing.jpg

Back