YouTube Channels

If anybody knows how to get YT to stop recommending Cheddar videos, that would be great.
Lately its been primus videos for me.Not sure how they figure I'm a fan of "wynona's big brown beaver".

Last edited:
Later its been primus videos for me.Not sure how they figure I'm a fan of "wynona's big brown beaver".
Wynona Judd always come to mind for some reason.

Why? Did she have a pet beaver?

Did she show it to all her friends?
She's the only Wynona I know.Not personally of course.Perhaps and most likely.

She's the only Wynona I know.Not personally of course.Perhaps and most likely.

The song reminds me of Devil Went Down to Georgia. I think it's the cadence in the lyrics.

Of course, there's Winona Rider, too. I don't know if she had a pet beaver, but she reminds me of Harry Belafonte.

Don’t forget Wynona off the show Justified. Sure would like to see her beaver.

Wow i can't believe anyone hasnt mentioned whistling diesel. Its very interesting channel to say the least.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Wow i can't believe anyone hasnt mentioned whistling diesel. Its very interesting channel to say the least.

I watched one of his videos and couldn’t stand that guy. Total douche bag bro dozer, glad he’s doing well and made a career of it, but it certainly wasn’t for me.

I watched one of his videos and couldn’t stand that guy. Total douche bag bro dozer, glad he’s doing well and made a career of it, but it certainly wasn’t for me.
Exactly. Every episode goes like this I bought this fairly nice truck now let's completely destroy it.

Wow i can't believe anyone hasnt mentioned whistling diesel

#becauseannoying typical utoob rich twatwaffle. Buy a brand new stihl 391 and drop it on the ground because of his reputation :rolleyes:

I couldn't stand to watch the whole video to ever see HOW he was able to weigh the 32,000 lbs of logs

How does he have any idea how much weight it was?

Lately its been primus videos for me.Not sure how they figure I'm a fan of "wynona's big brown beaver".
Ya know, I've heard the song a thousand times, but never seen the video until now. Strange they are.

DD Speed Shop (canuks)
Cold War Motors (more canuks but with beer and smokes)
Uncle Tony's Garage (yankee in Tennesee working with Mopars!)
JonathanW (good ole boy over in Cameron North Carolina with a towing business buying,building,and workin on all kinds of old junk crap)
C&Rsenal (been going through the history of fire arms used in WW1 for over 3 years.Alot of info here for non plastic guns)
The Hoover Boys (metal detecting)
Wonder Hussy (she travels around lookin at stuff)
and a whole lot more...

Back