Youtube of the day

1632830069870.jpeg

"I'm going to Europe." :laughing:

For some reason I feel like @RatLabGuy would appreciate this. Not just him, but especially him.

For some reason I feel like @RatLabGuy would appreciate this. Not just him, but especially him.

hell yes. I definitely love this. Made my day.
I'm a big fan of the Weezer version (as is my son), this is an even better twist. And dudes almost Weird-Al-like spasticity is an even better match.

Also... is it just me or is the cymabl to drum ratio a little excessive

Last edited:
I've seen a lot of those big bastards around the house thia year
I hope you're seeing European hornets
European if yellow and black, the Asian was only in Washington and is now said to be wiped out. We have European Hornets here and they are pretty intimidating…but not as huge as those in the video.

The hornets are winding down around here. I see one occasionally and they are gathering food for the queen for winter. They will eat into the bark of fruit trees and suck the sap. This can actually kill some trees. They will even suck on oak sap I found out. While laying in the hammock a couple of weeks ago I heard the characteristic sound and saw 2 working on a root of the oak the hammock is tied to.

Can you imagine stepping on the nest in the video while just tromping through the woods 😳

Last edited:
Back