12 Days of NC4x4 - THE WINNERS THREAD

LOL... seven minutes is "delayed"?

Congrats on the win. Drop me or Cyd a PM with your address and shirt size. We're out of some of the sizes/colors, so you can either let us know what you'd like to have... or go look in the store to see what it says is still available. Either way.

:beer:

Congrats Jennifer !!! :beer:

WOW! I wasn't expecting to win anything much less BACON!!! A huge thanks for everyone that is putting all this together!

so what day is breakfast??

Very Cool!:huggy:

Had to go find this thread.

13 mins until the day 3 winner....

Sweet prizes, anyone else think the prize winners need to get together? Some spicy bacon cuisine sounds pretty damn awesome.

This is a pretty amazing give away, its only day 3 and the prizes are this damn good.

I hope I win something :D

I'm lovin these gifts, awesome job there nc4x4 staff and sponsors

Wow...another cool prize. Congrats to the 3rd winner!

I'd also like to say that all the Free URE passes and nc4x4 stuff in everyprize package is a very, very nice touch.

Wow...another cool prize. Congrats to the 3rd winner!
I'd also like to say that all the Free URE passes and nc4x4 stuff in everyprize package is a very, very nice touch.
Well said very thoughtful prizes so far

Wow, I never win anything and here I am with enough hot sauce to take out a pig! Just want to say thank you for the great prizes and for the community we have here!

Now if we can work out a time and place, spicy bacon sounds like a great NC4x4 party dish!

Thank you again to the sponsors and everyone here at NC4x4!

Fantastic Prizes! Come on #65!!:driver:

I posted it at the bottom of the Day 3 prize announcement.

AND THE DAY 3 WINNER IS... POST # 221 -- CJ8Extreme

Brandon, you might want to post in the entry thread too. :flipoff2:

HAHAHAHA!!! Brandon is a dumbass!!!

Congrats to NCDieselWrench!

Back