12 Days of NC4x4 - THE WINNERS THREAD

Just logged on and saw I won, I never win anything! Want to thank everyone who put a lot of effort into this, and good luck to the rest of ya'll on winning! And Eli hopefully I'll get my new project done so I can go wheeling, and they hired a new guy so maybe I'll be able to make it to some work days next year. Thanks again for the opportunity, great site.

Congrats to jeepyj1129!

called him. no answer

Thanks to all of the guys who put this together. I never win anything and didnt think I would win this. Thanks again. Merry Christmas.

Congrats to todays winner.
Wow, Ricky B, Thats a nice prize package!

Well, I figured whoever won didn't want me to take em on my Buggy since most of ya'll don't like Mud :flipoff2: so I went with the tickets and shirts instead :smokin:

Thanks to all of the guys who put this together. I never win anything and didnt think I would win this. Thanks again. Merry Christmas.

No Probs dude, Shawn's the one that organized it all, props to him. Btw sent you a pm, get ya hooked up :Rockon:

woooo wooooo

Wow thanks! This is awesome, more buggy parts in time for Christmas!!!!! Sorry I took so long to reply but I was in bed by 9 because I was beat down from serving the Dogs and BBQ with Terry at the work day. Props again to all the volunteers that braved the cold....

lol..thats a great prize you donated..I wished I would have won it too. Thanks for stepping up Gubni!

+1 can't believe the prizes, really some amazing vendors.

Back