1st Gen CTD 4 door Project w/ Pics

saw you/the truck on wake forest rd. today, looks good.

well damn, thanks for sayin hey.:flipoff2: i didn't even see you, or if i did it didn't register that it was you. i tend to zone out whenever i have to go in that damn place though, lol. i just saw you waiting to turn left at navajo, honked as i went by.

Saw your rig last night on 540 around 7:30, I was catching up in the left lane and noticed an early Dodge with late model mirrors. Sure enough it was you. Looks great man. Apparently you probably don't live far from me.

Saw your rig last night on 540 around 7:30, I was catching up in the left lane and noticed an early Dodge with late model mirrors. Sure enough it was you. Looks great man. Apparently you probably don't live far from me.

I am off Six Forks Rd

A friend of mine bought me a new hood ornament and I just had to put it on :)

it is off a 18 wheeler...

dodgehood.jpg

dodgehood2.jpg

Well finally got my jeep onto the trailer.. so I figured I should add a pic :)

Attachments

• 100_6494.jpg
    100_6494.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 1,160
I saw you today! I had to do a double take because I knew I had seen that truck somewhere before....

I don't quite remember where we were at...probably on 64. I was headed to Lexington.

Looks real good pullin down the road! :huggy:

well towing home from the flats I blew a tire and the tread ripped off and smashed rear of bed :( but luckily we were all safe

and since my tires were 16.5 i could not find any decent load E tires.. so I upgraded to some 17" rims and some load E tires

100_6983.jpg

100_6984.jpg

100_6985.jpg

Man your lucky same thing happened to me in my dodge but alot more damage. I felt mine bouble before it blew. I was doing 70 down i40 at the 540 exit. Very bad spot, luckly no one was hurt.

well just a quick update.

So I sold the truck to a guy in Canada and he drove it for a while and sold it.. well the new owner contacted me asking a few questions and is working on it making it his own and keeping the truck alive, which makes me happy

here are a few

20140121_085449.jpg
20140120_142719.jpg
20140120_142731.jpg
20140121_085635.jpg

Damn, I like those Chevy seats in there! That's a good way to get a center console and cup holders :D

There's no way you don't miss that truck...

There's no way you don't miss that truck...

I would lie if I said I didn't but life changed and by selling this truck it paid for my BUS/RV, but it is cool thatthe guy tracked me down and is keeping it alive and on the road.. very happy it did not end up getting destroyed or left out rooting away

Yes, it would be terrible for it to root away :D

Back