2021 Not NC4X4 get together/Web Wheeler Weekend (that may or may not happen)

Pick a date you prefer

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Truf...they were clearly conspiring against me. I probably would have noticed if Nicks chiseled jaw line and perfect hair didn’t keep distracting me.
All I know is that I'm going make damn sure @Jody Treadway comes so you boys can have double the eye candy. Maybe he can let me borrow that new nipple shirt he's been pimping out.

All I know is that I'm going make damn sure @Jody Treadway comes so you boys can have double the eye candy. Maybe he can let me borrow that new nipple shirt he's been pimping out.

I’ve met you both, and while Jody peeks my interest, only you would me me switch teams ;)

I’ve met you both, and while Jody peeks my interest, only you would me me switch teams ;)
Hes Right GIF by MOODMAN

Last edited:
Last edited:
Last year we pitched in ahead of time to cover the venue - do you want contributions now or when we roll up?
Last time it got confusing and I had to refund some folks. I think this year if everyone that attends can pitch in generously, we can throw that in a bucket and just subtract the venue fee from that, the rest can go to a good cause, which we should discuss and vote on I suppose

Can we lock this thread so no confusion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back