2021 Not NC4X4 get together/Web Wheeler Weekend (that may or may not happen)

Pick a date you prefer

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor from buying parts to keep my riding addiction alive
At least your riding. I’m still just poor from buying parts...

Poor from buying parts to keep my riding addiction alive

You’re just being cheap if you won’t pay the $5.50

It’s well worth it, there’s several other good stories in there too :rockon:

yea holy shit, I might need to get said project off the floor if I'm to keep up with some of y'all. Oh and not be the damn Cook at events All this is being Noted to be studied later :laughing:

Again Im not scared of a scratch or a small dent here and there but until the EXO cage gets done Id rather not Total it. I guess Ill go to the Poser corner until Im released :gtfo:

In all seriousness Im really going to push to make this trip .

yea holy shit, I might need to get said project off the floor if I'm to keep up with some of y'all. Oh and not be the damn Cook at events All this is being Noted to be studied later :laughing:

Again Im not scared of a scratch or a small dent here and there but until the EXO cage gets done Id rather not Total it. I guess Ill go to the Poser corner until Im released :gtfo:

In all seriousness Im really going to push to make this trip .

There isn’t really anything you need to worry about at Uwharrie. This event is really more about hanging out and enjoying good food and company, and happens to get a little wheeling mixed in. Many of us didn’t even bother to bring a rig last time.

There isn’t really anything you need to worry about at Uwharrie. This event is really more about hanging out and enjoying good food and company, and happens to get a little wheeling mixed in. Many of us didn’t even bother to bring a rig last time.
Some of us brought the rig and and should have just left it hooked up to the RV. Never moved after it was unhooked..:laughing:

Many of us didn’t even bother to bring a rig last time.
I took H8MUD2 because I knew URE had nothing on the fun that was being had at camp

h8mud2.JPG

Tis but a scratch...

1618502255969.png

1618502310722.png

1618502337444.png

1618502396443.png

1618502428138.png

1618502463006.png

The Jamboree consist of very similar circle jerking, but with people in slightly modified JKs that with the exception of a few, would otherwise not be found wheeling but on forest roads, over landing, or at the mall. They’ll pay nearly $300/person for a guided ride and meal and will find Uwharrie to be extreme terrain.

At the end of the day, I’m glad it gets folks out and using their Jeep for some fun that will push them past their comfort level.

As for that being conflicting dates, I never heard back. I will follow up tomorrow.
I'm familiar with that "kind". Every new Jeep owner $35k in debt wearing sandals, driving a budget boosted JK/JKU/JL/JLURLGBTQRST;GladUateHer Fiat on 305 Chinese MTs.
They used to wave at me all the time in traffic until they figured out I'm only out to drink all their beer and bang their girlfriends.

Where's the shot of the passenger rear wheel opening you turned into a quivering coochie lip? :laughing:
Ask and you shall receive

1618512437678.png

1618512469714.png

That was disappointing...them weren't cheap since @Chris_Keziah misquoted the shit outtem...

Anyone else down to do some kayaking that weekend? My 10xt Old town will be mounted up top.
*Acts as a rudder for back road go-fast*

Anyone? I personally have never yaked Lake Badin.

There is some awesome caves you can get into with a Kayak. I’ve never done it, and don’t know where they’re at but I’ve seen pics and it looks cool.

I can bring the kayaks and I’m sure the kiddos would enjoy a little paddling and cave exploring. My kayaks are short recreational kayaks, so they don’t do so well on a lot of open water. But they are good for coves and exploring streams and misc rivers and such.

Is there actual wheeling involved in this deal ? Or we sit around the campfire waxing our rigs while pretending we're better than overlanders ?

mI’m planning bringing the rubicon and the kids buggy like last time. We didn’t wheel much other than the kids driving the buggy around in the field. They had just as much fun doing that as they would have trail riding.

I can bring the kayaks and I’m sure the kiddos would enjoy a little paddling and cave exploring. My kayaks are short recreational kayaks, so they don’t do so well on a lot of open water. But they are good for coves and exploring streams and misc rivers and such.
Throughout the years I've plotted a few spots on the Yadkin, but never got to run it. What makes for the best kayaking trip is to have a drop off and pick up location, which in URE I think would super easy to do.

The 2nd most popular date in October is no longer available. I have asked about the 3rd most popular in September (17-19) and waiting to hear back. We may find ourselves without a venue.
If that is the case, I have some other ideas up my sleeve.

The 2nd most popular date in October is no longer available. I have asked about the 3rd most popular in September (17-19) and waiting to hear back. We may find ourselves without a venue.
Group Camp?

That really sucks.

Thanks so much for heading this up again, I really appreciate it! We had such a good time last year & definitely look forward to seeing everyone this year :clap:

Come on down to my place in SC...not a lot of riding but plenty of room for everyone. :D

Besdies what better way to be "not" nc4x4 than have it in SC ... :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back