2021 Not NC4X4 get together/Web Wheeler Weekend (that may or may not happen)

Pick a date you prefer

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully no one gets plowed by a mini bike this year!

Hopefully no one gets plowed by a mini bike this year!
I'll make sure to have proper oils

I hear the right coconut oil can really help the ngaf factor

I'll make sure to have proper oils

I hear the right coconut oil can really help the ngaf factor

I was thinking the right use of corn, water, and some other goodies would make a fine oil to help deal with getting run over.

I was thinking the right use of corn, water, and some other goodies would make a fine oil to help deal with getting run over.
The right concoction of malt, barley and hops can make getting run over so enjoyable you'll probably not mind doing it again.

Come on down to my place in SC...not a lot of riding but plenty of room for everyone. :D

Besdies what better way to be "not" nc4x4 than have it in SC ... :D
Meh... SC and NC were known simply as "Carolina" at one point in history. 1712 was the year we were separated because of political bullshit. Hell, I've lived in both states.
As a natural born South Carolinian I will say to anyone from NC, your brothers and sisters down south have got your back. We might be crazy as f**k, but we live for family and gettin rowdy. Woosah.

Last edited:
No response back, multiple attempts. I truly feel we are not wanted back there for reasons. I got that feeling immediately after the first one to be honest.

Based on attendance last time, the group camp is not an option IMO.

No response back, multiple attempts. I truly feel we are not wanted back there for reasons. I got that feeling immediately after the first one to be honest.

I thought we were pretty well behaved :confused: Honestly, I think the majority there could say they've had far rowdier experiences while camping.

I was literally firing at about 70% that weekend. My sinuses and lack of sleep killed me the second night so I know I wasn't that bad.

I thought we were pretty well behaved :confused: Honestly, I think the majority there could say they've had far rowdier experiences while camping.

I was literally firing at about 70% that weekend. My sinuses and lack of sleep killed me the second night so I know I wasn't that bad.

Agreed. Everyone was well behaved, all the trash was cleaned up and it was a very family oriented event. But I talked with Chris Cagle right after and said it went great, and told him how much we raised for Snappy. He said that’s fantastic and seemed happy. I then responded saying “with your permission, we’d like to go ahead and schedule the same thing for next year” and he never responded. Now I cannot reach him; and Kat, his coordinator, isn’t responding either.

Agreed. Everyone was well behaved, all the trash was cleaned up and it was a very family oriented event. But I talked with Chris Cagle right after and said it went great, and told him how much we raised for Snappy. He said that’s fantastic and seemed happy. I then responded saying “with your permission, we’d like to go ahead and schedule the same thing for next year” and he never responded. Now I cannot reach him; and Kat, his coordinator, isn’t responding either.
Dicks

How many were there total? URE group Camp says it can handle up to 50 per site. WIth 3 sites that is 150 people.

How many were there total? URE group Camp says it can handle up to 50 per site. WIth 3 sites that is 150 people.
double that mid day Saturday id guess

I have a band of goons that would be willing to have a face to face to straighten out any miscommunication. Troy can distract him with one of his shirts...Clay can audit him...and I can order pizza like nobody’s business.

1D003626-6F00-4653-AB25-319481A1A64D.jpeg

That pic makes Ben look like the shortest in that group...

I have a band of goons that would be willing to have a face to face to straighten out any miscommunication. Troy can distract him with one of his shirts...Clay can audit him...and I can order pizza like nobody’s business.

View attachment 344063
I'm most impressed that all 3 of yall fit in @rockcity 's pretty little pink car.

I'm most impressed that all 3 of yall fit in @rockcity 's pretty little pink car.
Ben had something in his pocket when I was sitting on his lap. Clay kept taking hard left turns trying to get it on two wheels. Great ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back