2021 Not NC4X4 get together/Web Wheeler Weekend (that may or may not happen)

Pick a date you prefer

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't realize it was the same time as last year. For some reason I thought we did it in June. I've never been to a Jeep Jamboree. I assume it's like a Samurai meet where you all stand around and rub each others dicks together as a hand shake (I'm looking at you @Stuntman Autoworks ). Regardless, I'll do my best to be there. Even though I said I wouldn't, I may drag the shit box down for the shenanigans. At this point, I've been needing some more motivation to get it done.

The Jamboree consist of very similar circle jerking, but with people in slightly modified JKs that with the exception of a few, would otherwise not be found wheeling but on forest roads, over landing, or at the mall. They’ll pay nearly $300/person for a guided ride and meal and will find Uwharrie to be extreme terrain.

At the end of the day, I’m glad it gets folks out and using their Jeep for some fun that will push them past their comfort level.

As for that being conflicting dates, I never heard back. I will follow up tomorrow.

The Jamboree consist of very similar circle jerking, but with people in slightly modified JKs that with the exception of a few, would otherwise not be found wheeling but on forest roads, over landing, or at the mall. They’ll pay nearly $300/person for a guided ride and meal and will find Uwharrie to be extreme terrain.

At the end of the day, I’m glad it gets folks out and using their Jeep for some fun that will push them past their comfort level.

As for that being conflicting dates, I never heard back. I will follow up tomorrow.
So is this different than the circle jerk that was going on at 3am, when nick asked some random lady if she needed a black dildo?

cause that circle jerk wasn’t gay. But this one feels like it would be

So is this different than the circle jerk that was going on at 3am, when nick asked some random lady if she needed a black dildo?

cause that circle jerk wasn’t gay. But this one feels like it would be
You were in that circle jerk so it was most deffinatly gay BTL

Well fawk, I don't check the forum for a few days and this "debate" occured.

Ya'll pick a date and 'Dre will be there.
If it conflicts with another ride @URE, so be it.
I've done rode with the Trail Tampons and Curbz-n-Puddlz offroad clubs before.
Ain't nothing but a G thang ya know.
Put yo big girl panties on and lets do dis thang!
And Joel Jones is my pick in the mini bike race.
:clap:

I have nothing constructive to add besides I think we need a mini bike ride ON the trails. This pussy-ass only on the field stuff needs to get more interesting :flipoff2:

I just took a new job where we are expected to work race events a few weekends a year. Hopefully my turn won’t be that weekend.

I have nothing constructive to add besides I think we need a mini bike ride ON the trails. This pussy-ass only on the field stuff needs to get more interesting :flipoff2:

I just took a new job where we are expected to work race events a few weekends a year. Hopefully my turn won’t be that weekend.
ill bring a bunch of extra chain and links. i keep breaking mine trying to make it up a trail i built at my buddies house.

Alright so JJUSA is that weekend, and the do have Riverbend booked. So that weekend is out now.

Do we go with the 2nd most popular date, or switch to The Ranch?

Alright so JJUSA is that weekend, and the do have Riverbend booked. So that weekend is out now.

I say second date and you do the Ranch sooner....

I second the second most popular weekend. The get together wasnt really about wheeling and me and the kids had alot of fun.

I second the second most popular weekend. The get together wasnt really about wheeling and me and the kids had alot of fun.

Likewise...even if by some grace of God I got any of my junk moving under it’s own power, I think I’d still spend most the time at camp with the family.

That said 89wranglers screen cap had the 17-19 and the October date tied as of the cut off. October has more votes as of now, is that the tie breaker for the tie breaker?

Reactions: doc
I voted for October, so I think it should win. I also voted for Jo...

Move it to Oct and pick another weekend for the Ranch.

Duane

I’ll check with her in the morning for the 2nf most popular.

I want to go to the Ranch this year. If you or anyoen in this thread has a trip planned and would put up with my junk please let me know.

What is this Ranch all of you speak of? I am apparently unaware of this unicorn place and I must be informed . Im really trying to make every effort to get my rig out more this year .

Also how hardcore do you wheel? I beat on my Yukon but not to the point of purpose body damage. had the truck to for long things got sentimental value . but ill still drop a tranny in it tomorrow :laughing: my next project will probably be on its roof more than all 4s

If you care about the body of your vehicle I would suggest not going with me. I'm not wanting to tear the remainder of the body off but if I did...

6eb107acc4b43d4c1b50531a2973eac2damn-i-kinda-don-t-care-kid-scratching-head-saying.jpg

What is this Ranch all of you speak of? I am apparently unaware of this unicorn place and I must be informed . Im really trying to make every effort to get my rig out more this year .

Also how hardcore do you wheel? I beat on my Yukon but not to the point of purpose body damage. had the truck to for long things got sentimental value . but ill still drop a tranny in it tomorrow :laughing: my next project will probably be on its roof more than all 4s
The Good Evening Ranch in WV. Search for @77GreenMachine write up on it. Or was it another member?
If you care about the body of your vehicle I would suggest not going with me. I'm not wanting to tear the remainder of the body off but if I did...

View attachment 343379

This is pretty much me and my xj. Well what is left of the old xj. @DonYukon I like to look at it like this. I'm going so you can see what not to do..... I drive by braile!

The Good Evening Ranch is in Canvas, WV. It is a fantastic, in fact one of the best places to go wheeling. I’ll be back there before long, and will talk to them about planning a ride next year for us all.

We wheel pretty hard. We don't necessarily go looking for body damage, but it inevitably happens every ride, at minimum. Worst case, it's not uncommon for somebody to flop or end up on their lid.

EDIT: worst case is probably more in line with barrel rolling somebody else's rig right before supper after telling them you're just going to go "scratch on a few things" (which most certainly happened) but you get my point...

To add insult to injury, the person cooking supper that night was also the owner of said rig that was rolled.

Last edited:
Well my vote is on October.

The answers to all of your questions lie within this thread. It is worth reading all the way through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back