4x4cross Bronco

OK, so a question on the bikini top.
I sat down to start making it thsi evening - then got to lookin' at tehse pics (FAWESOME btw)

I thought I had soem black fabric, but aparently not. What do have is a greyish with a slight greenish almost light olive color - looks like this color:
http://www.4rtoy.rewazule.com/bikini/vinyl/IMG_3053.JPG

Is this color gonna look wierd? Honestly if it were me I wouldn't care, free bikini to keep out sun/rain etc - one will have to be custom made for it either way.

You find it interesting...? What a nice way to say WTF!

LOL......I almost fell out of my chair!
That would make a good sig!

Pedals aren't sprayed, I just forgot to take the bags off.

ai302.photobucket.com_albums_nn90_TSCoating_Scorpion_IMG_2167.jpg

Got all back together and ready to go.

There are a few spots that need touch up, but I need to let the liner cure before I can do that. I'll fix it for free for the winner of the Bronco. I normally take two days to do something this big, but I had to pack it into one day and I nabbed a few spots trying to get the seats back in. Nothing obvious, but there are a few tiny spots.

Here are some pics for ya.
ai302.photobucket.com_albums_nn90_TSCoating_Scorpion_IMG_2164.jpg

ai302.photobucket.com_albums_nn90_TSCoating_Scorpion_IMG_2165.jpg

ai302.photobucket.com_albums_nn90_TSCoating_Scorpion_IMG_2166.jpg

I like the orange. I'm glad to see that the Skoal Bandit sticker has survived the build. I vote to move the pink harness to the driver seat and get Dylan a pink helmet to match.

I like the orange. I'm glad to see that the Skoal Bandit sticker has survived the build. I vote to move the pink harness to the driver seat and get Dylan a pink helmet to match.

Well, ya better call Snappy and make sure the tu tu matches the helmet and belts.

Like if im gonna look good I might as well look damn good.:bounce2:

seriously though..Everyone likes the The Handsom Harry Gant sticker.

Oh yeah, BRUISER, how did you save the 4X4cross sticker? We all figured it would need replacing.

I've just got to step back and commend the entirity of the nc4x4 crew for all banding together to create this thing, I mean it has gone from a strait clunker to a baaad rig in no time and really kinda brought us all here on the board together as a group. I mean, its one thing to sit at a computer and type stuff, but quite another for you all to put your time and effort into a single project, that all can get behind regardless of our differences, I am just amazed by the wide variety of members here on the board that have banded together on this thing. It kinda shows how we are not just another "forum" online but rather almost like a club or group of friends :beer:

Mad props to Dylan for being the man with the idea and ambition to get it all together :driver:

Hope to see you all out here this weekend, its gonna be a blast :smokin:

Hey guys...are you seeing what I'm seeing?
That is a bad arse rig we are all staring at.Just look at what you guys have accomplished!

Yall should be proud!

:beer:Here's to all the sponsors!

My printer is messed up...I was gonna print out all these photos for the winner.
Can anyone do that?
If so..Bring it to the race:D

Well, ya better call Snappy and make sure the tu tu matches the helmet and belts.
Like if im gonna look good I might as well look damn good.:bounce2:
seriously though..Everyone likes the The Handsom Harry Gant sticker.
Oh yeah, BRUISER, how did you save the 4X4cross sticker? We all figured it would need replacing.

The stickers are gone.. We sprayed over them, and removed them once the paint was dry.

i was just catchin up on readin, saw the sticker and thought pretty much exactly what bret said...i was ALL for that sticker at the beginning...adds character! i cant believe how this thing has evolved from when it first got to mocksville

Hey guys, just sitting here at Snider Automotive, tryig to fix the Radiator. Gonna be a ruff job. You guys(you know who you are) still plan to Bring a radiator, in case this dont work.

Should have some pics up soon! Hope yall like it!

***Also, those who are supposed to have your shop/co. sticker on this thing better bring em' to the race, so they can be stuck on the Bronco! Dont forget this!!

Here it is guys..this is the operation Tetanus Shot...revamped.

I got a little artsy with the stickers. Hope yall like it...I love it!
ai82.photobucket.com_albums_j244_chasesmum_05_14_09004.jpg

ai82.photobucket.com_albums_j244_chasesmum_05_14_09005.jpg

ai82.photobucket.com_albums_j244_chasesmum_05_14_09006.jpg

ai82.photobucket.com_albums_j244_chasesmum_05_14_09007.jpg

ai82.photobucket.com_albums_j244_chasesmum_05_14_09008.jpg

I think this is my favorite photo. The Lone Rider beer logo was really eye catching..seemed like a good focal point. Thanks BRUISER.
ai82.photobucket.com_albums_j244_chasesmum_05_14_09009.jpg

Back