5/13-15/11 Spring Open Invite at The Flats

Ive been looking for some where to legally offroad here in WNC since Ive moved here and I'm quite franky sick of mud pits back in MI where I'm from. If I can finish up a few little details in time i might head out that way, sure wish i was farther along with my trail rig

I'm hoping to have tires & at least my bb installed for this. I'll be there no matter what.

Tick tock...

Still trying to make this one...

Moved here just in time...

I guess we will just bring Pinky.
The Redneck Cadillac won't be ready, trying hard.....I guess it could go if me and Paul play Fred & Wilma. lol
Either way we will be there to support you guys!

Thanks Deanna, we sure appreciate it. I was hoping to see the new ride Paul had been putting together, but, as long as I get to see your faces!
Look forward to it

We had a good workday today!!Everyone come out for some great wheeling,fellowship and food!We worked on several of the trails to get them in shape and fixed the BIG mud pit at Tank Trap!

Thanks Deanna, we sure appreciate it. I was hoping to see the new ride Paul had been putting together, but, as long as I get to see your faces!
Look forward to it
So sweet....
We might even camp this time. Watch out Pinky on the lose all weekend, not to mention me....lol
See you guys there!!!:bounce2:

Have a camper? bring it
Have a tent, that'll work
Have a truck cover? Great place to sleep
Big ol tarp, done that myself a time or twenty

What ever, how ever, come and stay all weekend, for NO EXTRA CHARGE! That's right, come and pay for your self and your rig for one day, or stay all weekend and pay not one cent more!

Look forward to seeing everyone out there!

I'm afraid to make the statement that "we're gonna be there", but we're sure gonna try to be there. It seems that just saying "were gonna try" sometimes works out better for us. Hope to see some of you folks we haven't seen in a while... and maybe meet some new faces. :beer:

we will be there, not sure how many we is.

Well I'm officially out, unless anyone wants to donate a set of tires to me.
Scratch that just need to find 1 new or used BFG At.

Ill be the there, Finally took the re-done YJ on a test run last weekend. Got a few bugs to work out

iluv_mud, PM me, i got 2 I'll let ya have.

got my 38 inch tsl's mounted up and ready to go on . cant wait to try them out. if anyone has a spare 38 that will go on a 15 inch rim laying around , something that would get me off the trail if i tear a tire ill but there sunday and could take it off your hands. pm me if anyone does. dont have alot of spare money but if its cheap id prob take it.

My brother & I will be there. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Anyone out there from the Raleigh or Greenville area that would be kind enough to carry a Safari top to another member PM me please.

No Vendors set up to do this, other than the food. We are having another ride(benefit) in June, where Vendors are invited to come.

Back