50-55" Smart TV

It's that thing we all reference when you show up looking like 5or6 MFs that have been on one in the last 40yrs
My style= cramped. Me no likey

It's that thing we all reference when you show up looking like 5or6 MFs that have been on one in the last 40yrs
and thats just on Americas most wanted

I wound up with a 43" 4k TCL for 238 bucks on amazon, normally its at most retailers from 279-299.

I got it and 3 parts of the screen had white dots when the screen was on.

Amazon offered send another one, or have that one at a deep discount. Got them to send another one, and I'll keep in the box for 2 weeks while we see what black friday deals might come. But even the one with a bad board, fits our needs perfectly. I guess the jokes on me for buying such a cheap TV but hopefully the new one will be good.

I picked up a 55" TCL from Amazon Warehouse deals about 2 months ago for $328. Damaged box. TV was perfect and works just fine. It's my 3rd TCL, have a 65" Series 6 and a 30ish" from Wally World that was $100 a year ago.

Al;l 3 work fine and are good enough for me.

Ended up getting a Vizio 55" OLED (https://www.bestbuy.com/site/vizio-55-class-oled-4k-uhd-smartcast-tv/6416810.p?skuId=6416810) in excellent condition from the Best Buy outlet in Pineville for $699 (they had 2 more at that price point if anyone else is looking). After reading a bunch of stuff about them online, there were a lot of complaints when it was first released last year, but most of those issues have been addressed through OTA updates from Vizio. I'm happy with it, especially a 55" OLED at that price point. It's an LG panel anyway, just Vizio plastics and software Many people on the netterwebz also complained about the smart interface, but I've had no issues and find it perfectly simple and useable. Since I only use it for TV shows and movies, the gaming features and compatibility of the high dollar OLED's are of no value to me.

Don't start no fires, if you see them 1/2 price in a week or two! :stirthepot:
Not too worried about that. 14 day return policy, so I waited until the Black Friday ad leaks overlapped ;)

Back