52x again.

Will Carter

Here's the new ride. Almost done. Just needs some more buttons and wires...

afarm5.static.flickr.com_4063_4294747442_c1bb6823d8_o.jpg

afarm5.static.flickr.com_4055_4294005095_1436a018cd_o.jpg

afarm5.static.flickr.com_4025_4294005169_eecc2211c0_o.jpg

afarm5.static.flickr.com_4064_4294005257_39a27d6e01_o.jpg

afarm3.static.flickr.com_2789_4294005359_b598d13e50_o.jpg

Nice work man. Sorry I couldn't be around for this one - Hot.

I know theres probly a reason but whats up with the random taillights and whatnot back there? Looks fuckin sweet tho:beer:

Hows dem recempticals workin out for ya?

Wow! It looks great Will!

What material are you using for your lowers? It does not look to be that large of diameter tubing, Are you going to plate it? New rig looks great! Good luck and way to represent Carolina:driver:

Very nice.. I voted for ya on PBB thread to win the race.. no pressure, but you better WIN

:)

so what ya gonna use to skin the sides? also no spare tire?
so who is the lucky Co-driver?

What material are you using for your lowers?
Heat treated chromo.

so what ya gonna use to skin the sides? also no spare tire?
so who is the lucky Co-driver?

Just aluminum with my specialty custom paint job....(flat black put on with a roller:flipoff2:)

No spare tire but do have CO2 kit and tire patch kit. Also have a brand new set of Maxxis to go on before the race. Never had a problem on the set I have now....might actually just keep them on it once I look them over and make sure they don't have any deep cuts.

Josh Franklin is Co-Driving. Long time friend and has helped me the most on this buggy. Also spots for me at XRRA/ head mechanic when I'm lazy.

What made you decide to get a away from the rear engine single seater chassis (Sorry if I missed it). Is it just a comfort thing? KOH a two person deal? Sorry for the noob question?

My single seat was much more 'comfortable' than this one. But KOH (the shorter one last year) was/is a hell of an undertaking by your lonesome.
Last year/ season I told myself I'd break the car before I got out and pulled a winch and luckily it payed off...This year I've told myself I'd drive smarter which means pulling winch more often. So I need someone to get out and do that right?

That and I've never built a two seater front engine...and now I have...and would rather build one seaters...they're much easier...:lol:

Back