'64 International Scout 80 Build

When I switched out my steering box I went to a 4x4 F-150 box from late 70's took a little while to find a good one.

Try www.car-part.com and start searching up one, then just get a rebuild kit and DIY. You'll be happier in the end.

Finally I get to have some fun with my 3+ year project. Iv'e been cutting wood and went to Uwharri. I only broke my front disk brak caliper bracket, I think it was going down the Daniel trail.
DSC_1568.jpg
DSC_1565.jpg
DSC_0052 (2).jpg

Taking the half top aff and making a roll bar. Ordered roll bar padding and a bikini top for a CJ.
DSC_1710.jpg

Dipedge and hardtop time! Thanks Stephen at Hurricane Racing for letting borrow the metal brake.
DSC_1791.jpg DSC_1792.jpg DSC_1793.jpg DSC_1794.jpg DSC_1795.jpg DSC_1796.jpg DSC_1798.jpg DSC_1801.jpg DSC_1804.jpg

Hello, I noticed on your rear lights you have a ring around the brake lights that look to be turning signals. I am currently in the process of rebuilding a scout as well and the brake lights I got fit in with room around them for a turning signal like that. I actually thought of the same thing and looked around for something like that but couldn't find anything! Where would I be able to find me some of those??
Very nice Scout btw. much envy, it looks like a blast driving that thing around!

Back