76 ford f150 spinecrusher tons 42"s longarms 4-linked

Ok I keep posting pics and some show up fullsize like I want others show up view attachments help me out what's causing it and can y'all see all the pics

Four link all tacked in and now we test cycle that junk it worked very well
IMAG0155.jpg
IMAG0156.jpg
IMAG0157.jpg

Full droop all fully welded in painted we made some rocket ships to locate the spring the fins on the rocket center the spring as it settles on the axle
IMAG0158.jpg
IMAG0159.jpg

Dropping some cab
IMAG0163.jpg
IMAG0164.jpg
IMAG0165.jpg
IMAG0166.jpg
IMAG0167.jpg
IMAG0168.jpg
IMAG0169.jpg

It has a 36"wide 29"long 3" deep bed made out of angle iron with an aluminum floor

This thing is sweet I love full size junk on the trail

Test flexing my junk wish I had a forklift
IMAG0170.jpg
IMAG0172.jpg
IMAG0173.jpg
IMAG0175.jpg
IMAG0174.jpg

So I blew most of the money for this rig on axles tires and suspension so things get a little more budget friendly from here on.just say no to fancy fuel cells ill just use this s10 gas tank and tool box
IMAG0176.jpg

We got the chevy hydro boost hooked up and alot of the engine wiring and plumbing done the chevy throttle body is installed
IMAG0179.jpg
IMAG0180.jpg
IMAG0181.jpg

Upgraded the gauge cluster got rid of the idiot lights got the fuel tank and tool box mounted.got alot after the extra solenoids mounted wiring completed its little of a cluster f@#? But wit no fenders and a pinched nose space is limited
IMAG0182.jpg
IMAG0183.jpg
IMAG0185.jpg

That's a completed rocket ship with bump stop
IMAG0186.jpg

Throttle body injection computer from 80s chevy truck with 5.7 and automatic trans then the actual throttle body mounted on the 351m I also used the factory chevy sensor bracket and just bolted it to a intake bolt hole that wasn't used
IMAG0194.jpg
IMAG0195.jpg

Chevy hydroboost with g30 van master cylinder it honestly isn't very hard to run this setup I had to pinch the factory ford bracket together a bit and make 1" spacers to space the booster away to get the travel needed then I cut the ford and chevy pedal rods that actuate the booster figured out the proper length and welded them together and plum high pressure power steering fluid to it and low. Pressure return to to the ps res the last line runs to the steering box and done
IMAG0197.jpg

Redneck I believe its a 88 chevy truck ecu 5.7 liter automatic trans

Trans cooler,power steering cooler also got the header panel installed also 5gallon airtank mounted under the bed. battery is mounted in the tool box using a s10 stock sheet metal battery tray
IMAG0206.jpg
IMAG0208.jpg
IMAG0209.jpg

My custom throttle linkage and late 80s bronco kickdown cable through the magic of photos no tail lights then tail lights 4" led trailer lights pretty simple install get 1/2 inch drill and 4.5" hole saw and prepare to break both wrists and vibrate the teeth out of your head
IMAG0211.jpg
IMAG0212.jpg
IMAG0214.jpg

B&m ratchet shifter with emergency drive to reverse mod do the mod at your own risk your wife will inevitably decide not to listen when you say push it one click forward and grab the right stick put the rear in low.what she does is jams the trans into reverse while going 20 mph
IMAG0215.jpg

Yeah man if I can afford to tow it out the other problem is my wifes due date for our second child is right around gsse weekend let's hope baby comes a little early

I can see most of your pictures, but not all of them.

In these pics I drooped it out so I could make limiting straps out of 3/8 steel cable in the rear my limiting factor is the springs falling off the rocket ships in the front its drive shaft bind
IMAG0220.jpg
IMAG0221.jpg
IMAG0223.jpg
IMAG0225.jpg

Mid 90s Thunderbird electric fan it flows more than the Taurus fan and basically all that u have to do is hang it off your radiator with some tabs I used 1/4 steel strap and some 1/4 inch bolts then wire it up it has two speeds and cools my little v8 very well it is a little bit bigger than the Taurus fan.then I flexed the rear with springs in it to see if the rockets eat the springs and they do but the bump stop keeps it from hanging im not to worried ill run coil overs later when funds permit
IMAG0227.jpg
IMAG0228.jpg
IMAG0229.jpg

Back