A-1

BigClay

Knower of useless ZJ things
Inspired by recent build threads in this section. Wanted to start my own. Here is what I have so far.

23570246-B4D2-480A-A9BB-C85C566CF900.jpeg

Last edited:
{totally ignoring all comments in this thread}

Did some work tonight. Found out the wirrly gig interfered with the thingamabob. I think this will work much better

952541E1-D9ED-46E9-8744-4F1B13F6AB37.jpeg

Also was disappointed this thread has nothing to do with steak sauce.

As a fat man that loves steak, I find ANY reference to "A-1" outside of a dressing for green beans, and an "accent" to a loaded baked potato offensive. The fact that they even advertise it as a "steak" sauce is an insult to finer cuts of meat.

Gotta be patient, that will come into play when the axles are set up. Helps with gear break in.

In for future tech! :lol:

As a fat man that loves steak, I find ANY reference to "A-1" outside of a dressing for green beans, and an "accent" to a loaded baked potato offensive. The fact that they even advertise it as a "steak" sauce is an insult to finer cuts of meat.

No need to get saucey about it.

{totally ignoring all comments in this thread}

Did some work tonight. Found out the wirrly gig interfered with the thingamabob. I think this will work much better

View attachment 324164
I rearranged the whirly gig to better orient with the thingamabob. Hopefully this will help improve the quality of your thread.

spool-of-thread-and-needle-engraving-vector-23527663.jpg

If a waitress asks "Do you want any steak sauce" it is clear indicator #1 I am ordering steak in the wrong establishment...

Now some A-1 mixed in with ground beef to make burgers...or for dipping twice baked taters into.
That's good stuff. But unless my steak comes fromt he waffle house it better not be necessary

If a waitress asks "Do you want any steak sauce" it is clear indicator #1 I am ordering steak in the wrong establishment...

Now some A-1 mixed in with ground beef to make burgers...or for dipping twice baked taters into.
That's good stuff. But unless my steak comes fromt he waffle house it better not be necessary

Preach!

If your burgers need it they better be from waffle house tooo_O

Instead of designing your own rig why not use one of the pre-notched/cut kits?
upload_2020-8-19_18-6-0.png

Back